• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

C3C Zeta Epic pbem - Continents, Large.

GPS

Don't worry bathsheba666. The Byzantines are supposed to be a pretty good civ and they have a cool UU, even if its a boat. I don't believe I've ever played with any of these either, but I've heard good things about the Byz and the Iroquois... I guess we'll find out. :)

GPs to bathsheba.
I have played with the byzantines. They are real good with pbems because if you want to change government it doesn't take forever.

Its been a couple of days... I just wanted to find out where the save is. It should be in JG99_Korab's hands. I've missed my nightly routine:
1) Write save file to disk
2) Lauch civ
3) Load save.
4) Click blinking next turn button
5) Save a new file.
6) Exit Civ
7) Mail out

Geesh. Just typing that is tiring! :D

Let me know if you don't get the save within a few hours of the GPS note. Our connection by email has been very hit or miss. If I don't hear that you didn't get it, I assume that you did.

I'll resend right now -- if you don't get it soon, let me know.

OK guys,

I've just emailed you all.
We're lost, can we trace this back.

I've just received the same save content from JG99 as I did last go, although the file name has changed.

Here's the last save I sent to SpikeIt.
(It's only for SpikeIt, in case it got lost)
It was move 6a, year 3750 bc.

Can you please all check that the move you last made and sent on was 3750bc also, and we'll try to find where this broke down.

cheers

From WVCivnut's email, looks like JG99 should have the right one.
Can you re-check this JG.. and let WVCivnut know if not....?

---

I'll start posting the actual filename I send.
Not sure if it will help, but it might concentrate the mind.... :)

GPS to bathsheba. My workers aren't slaves. They like what they are doing. They told me :D

Top Bottom