Calling all ladies! Male or female.

Are you a man or woman?

• Man

Votes: 340 91.2%
  • Woman

Votes: 33 8.8%

• Total voters
Oh wow, 10 women to 130 men. Did'nt know it was that wide of a gap >_>

Well, since we're so outnumbered here on CFC, I've decided to add a little extra "Girl Content" to the Lemon Mod. There's no bunnies in it or anything, except for the ones that explode, so you guys don't have to worry about fluff and girly crap. I just decided to use a couple of strong female role models as leaders (and I shamelessly stuck myself in to it as well. :p)

Here's a couple of screenies from the upcoming trailer: :D

In this modified 3D diplo screen, Boudica (left) is refuting Lemon Merchant's demand for capitulation:

Later, Lemon (left) does get Uranium from Hatty:

I'm still working out the kinks, and the Diva trait is proving quite difficult to code, but I should have something ready by 2037 or so. :D

Why didn't you make this a public poll?

No, public as in everyone can see who voted for what.

Oh, I see. Sorry - Confused. :)

If it helps any, I voted female. :lol:

I knew there would be more men but the wide gap actually suprises me a bit. I do think they need to add bunnies to the game to get more women. They could make them a military unit. "killer Rabbits" like form Monty Python & the Holy Grail :lol: Still technically bunnies but they have "nasty big pointy teeth"

I knew there would be more men but the wide gap actually suprises me a bit. I do think they need to add bunnies to the game to get more women. They could make them a military unit. "killer Rabbits" like form Monty Python & the Holy Grail :lol: Still technically bunnies but they have "nasty big pointy teeth"
Well, if it means more girls will play, your wish is my command::)

Killer Bunny
Str: 7
Move: 3
+50% vs Knights using Pages making horse sounds with coconuts.
-25% vs Holy Hand Grenade
Starts with Shock, Cover, and Drill IX

Lemon's having a Happy Silly Day! Yeah! :woohoo:[party]:bday:

Is it Lemon's birthday??? It's Soren Johnson's today anyway and to my horror he is younger than me :eek:

At least I'm younger than Lemon :hide:

Well, if it means more girls will play, your wish is my command::)

Killer Bunny
Str: 7
Move: 3
+50% vs Knights using Pages making horse sounds with coconuts.
-25% vs Holy Hand Grenade
Starts with Shock, Cover, and Drill IX

Absolutly Awsome!!! :goodjob:

I'm a man but I accidentally voted woman.

Subconciously, I don't know what that means!

i'm unsure... i started off posting as a girl, then found i was posting a lot about military history so maybe i'm not.

i thought i was gay for a while, but i found the hygiene standards prohibitive, and all that dancing...*

*stolen with pride from Black Books

In these times of political correctness, shouldn't the poll also have options for "Either", "Both", "Undecided" and pehaps "Can't remember" ?

i'm unsure... i started off posting as a girl, then found i was posting a lot about military history so maybe i'm not.
I started off posting as a girl, but come to think of it, I did change my own spark plugs on the weekend...

Nope. I'm pretty sure I'm still a girl, because I had to go buy a new pair of shoes and a skirt to recover. :lol:

Well, since we're so outnumbered here on CFC, I've decided to add a little extra "Girl Content" to the Lemon Mod. There's no bunnies in it or anything, except for the ones that explode, so you guys don't have to worry about fluff and girly crap. I just decided to use a couple of strong female role models as leaders (and I shamelessly stuck myself in to it as well. :p)

Here's a couple of screenies from the upcoming trailer: :D

[snip]
With this post, I have become a Lemon Merchant fanboy. With further posts, I am left ashamed at my own lack of awesomeness by comparison to Lemon Merchant. :goodjob:

Would that the world were populated by more women who play strategy games... :cry: I weep that in order to find one, I must compete against at least 8 other lonely, nerdy dudes. Many of whom are better at these games than I. However, I fully support a skill-based meritocracy where the women are paired off with the best players. It gives me something extra to work for when playing these games. I might actually improve.

Hopefully crying after getting my butt handed to me in Emperor level makes me more attractive. Otherwise I shudder to think about my prospects. Thankfully I'm a gorgeous looking man...

Spoiler :

I spent a lot of money making my teeth look that nice.

Top Bottom