• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Canada Mod - Deluxe Edition

Just a lil shout-out from Vancouver, cant wait to play Canada plug-n-play style in BTS!!! Keep up the good work :D

:cheers:

WTF?

So my Canada Mod - Warlords version has a two-star rating? Seriously, anyone want to explain what's so bad about the mod that warrants giving me that?

That is sad.. I don't think I have voted yet, I will go give it a A+. :)

I didn't vote, but I would give it 5 stars (and higher than that if the rating was higher) :D

Don't get bummed out, the mod is stellar :D

I'm anxiously awaiting the BtS version. I have drool all over my keyboard just thinking about it.

Do you need more incentive, cuz I can bring it :D

Is there a compatable Canada mod for BTS?

I haven't picked up my copy of BTS yet, and we have a baby due in about a week. :)

So it may be hard to get to it too soon, but I promise there will be one.

I haven't picked up my copy of BTS yet, and we have a baby due in about a week. :)

So it may be hard to get to it too soon, but I promise there will be one.

Wow--you actually stopped playing Civ long enough to have a baby!

There's hope for the rest of us! ;) :D

Congratulations, by the way. :cowboy: (Only smilie I could find with a cigar.)

Hey Wyz...since your going to be busy this upcoming weeks, I could "Upgrade" this mod to be compatible to BTS...:)

Hey Wyz...since your going to be busy this upcoming weeks, I could "Upgrade" this mod to be compatible to BTS...:)

If you want to take a cut at it, that would be awesome. I'll PM you my email and we can chat.

Cheers.

WHOA!!!!!

Wyz... This mod was already done and is up to BtS standards already. Find in on the Repository. Sorry figured you check the repository more often. Been done for a couple weeks already :(

For those not familiar with Modules. Please check out this forum

http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=255

It is the Plug and play forum which will teach you how to use Modules.
What Modules allow you to do on your own is mix and match other modules all into a huge mod of your own.

So if you like Canada and you also like 4 other civilizations and want them all into one mod. You just gotta drag them into your modules folder and viola!!! they work.

Don't forget to Download the Audio files from the Plug and play forum or you will lose the beautiful soundpack

The new Canada BTS mod is found here.

You need this program to download it.
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/tortoisesvn/TortoiseSVN-1.4.4.9706-win32-svn-1.4.4.msi?download

Once you have downloaded Subversion go into the BtS Library/Custom Civilizations directory and you will find the Canada Mod.

Go to the plug and Play Forum to get further Directions on how to use it.

Follow this link for the PnP Forum
http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=255

Hopefully Wyz will update his thread shortly as to not make it this complicated. Although it is already completed there is nothing I can do to change the thread to download BtS for now.

You'll all have to do it this way for now As Wyz and his Wife are expecting and have now already just given birth already.

By the way Wyz Congratz! I still can't believe your wife even let you go near her let alone get her pregnant! J/K

Top Bottom