Caveman 2 Cosmos

Which game speeds are balanced, as of v34? And does minimum city border prevent cities from flipping?

Epic thru Snail.

No, it helps. Now a city, with that Set up Option On, can lose the 8 outer tiles of a base city thru culture.

Back from the dead jesus? I mean mouthwash.

JosEPh

Crazy animal spawn in my latest game on SVN

Hah, might be, I had a high spawn ratio in some of my tests to test out fast rates of teching during Prehistory. Check if animal and sea animal spawn rates are high in A_New_Dawn_GlobalDefines.xml.
Should be 150 and 100, or 200 and 150, that would be your preference. Around 400, as I had in my testing, is crazy.

Cheers

Hah, might be, I had a high spawn ratio in some of my tests to test out fast rates of teching during Prehistory. Check if animal and sea animal spawn rates are high in A_New_Dawn_GlobalDefines.xml.
Should be 150 and 100, or 200 and 150, that would be your preference. Around 400, as I had in my testing, is crazy.

Cheers

Seem sto be set at 150/100

Crazy animal spawn in my latest game on SVN

It all depends on the mapscript you are playing, and if regular scenario map, you will get 5-10X more for some reason. So that leads me to believe its really terrain and resources that make the HUGE difference.

Quick question:

Is it possible to skip a revision on SVN, i.e. to include all revisions except one ?

Is there anyway one of you could give a relative ETA? I keep checking this site 2 or 3 times a day now for over a week and each time its not up, I get a little more depressed.

Is there anyway one of you could give a relative ETA? I keep checking this site 2 or 3 times a day now for over a week and each time its not up, I get a little more depressed.

Watch the SVN thread . . . . . :)

Caveman2Cosmos V35 has been released! You can get it here (may take an hour or so to get approved). The DL links have been updated as well (one of the perks of being on Content Staff).

it s really cool

and i added almost over 40 civs

but i can't edit war or peace i mean diplomacy tap in worldbuilder

because there r so many civs so it doesn't show all

is there way to change orginal civ4 diplomacy tap ?

not height length version

width version ~

please reply me

The WorldBuilder used in C2C is a very old version of Platyping's WorldBuilder. There is no one currently able to update it to the latest version.

I don't know what has to be done to the python to get it to scroll.

Two problems I'm having with V35. One of them is probably a bug that needs to be reported but since I'm posting here already I'll just ask it here too.

First, V33 had a nice installer that put a very nice Desktop shortcut that allowed me to select some settings. The best thing about the shortcut is it let me load directly into C2C without having to load BTS first and then load the mod after. Fall from heaven has a nice desktop shortcut too. The installer and ability to use the shortcut seems to have been removed from v35. Is there a reason for this? Is there a way to get it back? I see the icons are sitting useless in the folder when they should be on my desktop for a shortcut!

Secondly, my game isn't saving my BUG settings. I have to go back in and manually change them back to what I want each time I load, which is very time consuming. Also I can't be sure I'm getting them the same every time. This one is probably a glitch but is there a way to make sure that my BUG settings get loaded when I reload the game?

Secondly, my game isn't saving my BUG settings. I have to go back in and manually change them back to what I want each time I load, which is very time consuming. Also I can't be sure I'm getting them the same every time. This one is probably a glitch but is there a way to make sure that my BUG settings get loaded when I reload the game?

Change your BUG settings. Save your game. Save your game.

Some mods have this problem that you need to save twice right after each other to get the BUG settings to be saved.

Top Bottom