Caveman 2 Cosmos

Doesn't seem like either of those would cause a problem. Also, giuseppe, im from chicago too! what neighborhood?

Is there some way for masters to renounce their vassal?

Can someone tell me how to disable the Victory Message on the Screen when i won a Game? I want to play on but this Message is just annoying :)

Can someone tell me how to disable the Victory Message on the Screen when i won a Game? I want to play on but this Message is just annoying :)

Once you have won you are stuck with that message. I know of no way to get rid of it. It is one reason I play with Mastery Victory since you can't win until the very end of the tech tree or turn limit which ever is later.

I think i figured out why my custom trait wasn't working. Apparently the game doesn't like it when you have too many traits on a single nation. I disabled the first two, and used only my custom trait, and the game works fine.

Caveman2Cosmos V26 has been released! SO will update the links soon.

Make sure to rename the folder to Caveman2Cosmos, I accidentally uploaded it with the folder named C2C Release.

UPDATE: Version 26 is now ready for downloading "All aboard."

Now out in French version also. By calvitix of Hagenau, France

Someone able to create stickied threads needs to create a V26 bugs thread please...

Someone please tell me how to get the file without downloading the DESURA software.
I click on the mirror site and that takes me to a site with a link to download it from gamefront. I click on that and explorer barfs on it.

Someone please tell me how to get the file without downloading the DESURA software.
I click on the mirror site and that takes me to a site with a link to download it from gamefront. I click on that and explorer barfs on it.

you have to click a bit to get around it, there is a 'mirror download' option instead of the desura one, it sends you to gamefront which has a direct download page @ http://www.gamefront.com/files/files/22221957/C2C_Release.7z

you have to click a bit to get around it, there is a 'mirror download' option instead of the desura one, it sends you to gamefront which has a direct download page @ http://www.gamefront.com/files/files/22221957/C2C_Release.7z

That was the sight I was directed at, when I clicked on the download link IE8 barfed and kept trying to reload the web site and eventually failed. *I guess I could've clicked the other link for additional mirrors. However...*

Good news: Google Chrome for the save. I got the file downloaded.

Bad news: Back when I downloaded and installed V25, I neglected to change the folder name and installed it as "Caveman2Cosmos v25". I know better now and renamed the folder on the latest to just plain Caveman2Cosmos. However when I try to load my old game it says it needs Caveman2Cosmos v25 and to reload that mod. Is there anyway around that issue, or should I just start over?

Side question: Whats up with (after 7zip extraction) the needed folder being an extra layer down?

Are there any major changes in this version?

Building prerequisites, certain "must have" buildings to unlock groups of buildings that were unrestricted before. This "process" is still ongoing.

JosEPh

Entire new civic system. Better balanced

Keep it up! :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob: :goodjob:
this mod is proof of one thing: No matter what, given enough time, Civfanatics will find a way to mod it in. at the rate your going, for one to see everything in the game (it isnt a mod anymore. it cant be. its just that good and so different from vanilla) would take all year, in which you'll have released several more updates. guess its a good thing your a 10-15 man team methodically improving, not 1 guy tinkering.

Top Bottom