Caveman2Cosmos Community Chat

okie... when I find time to anyhow... chat time is erm... limited to say the least. But I'll try to get in there soon to say hi. Went in the other day and because I couldn't mute just that room, it was loudly blipping through the movie streaming on the tv so I had to vacate. (sorry Hydro... I had wanted to say hi if you noticed I'd come in and gone without a word there.)

okie... when I find time to anyhow... chat time is erm... limited to say the least. But I'll try to get in there soon to say hi. Went in the other day and because I couldn't mute just that room, it was loudly blipping through the movie streaming on the tv so I had to vacate. (sorry Hydro... I had wanted to say hi if you noticed I'd come in and gone without a word there.)

I just have it up as a background window more or less full time now. You can mute the annoying sounds by goign to 'Settings' - the shaded 'bars' labelled 'message', 'online', 'topic' are actually volum controls for those 3 events (yeh, wasn't obvious to me either) - click it down to the lightest blob and it has no sound.

A couple of us are in the chat right now

I had no idea about these popups, il change the host to the chat at once.

Whatever you did stopped the millions of Russian popups. Thanks! :D

Also I thought you were gone on vacation (or is this Loki?).

I go on vacation in 3 hours.

That reminds me gotta tell Loki/Sarah to make an account, she is actually going to some of my mod stuff (Techs) XML for me, and ill review it when i come back

Top Bottom