CFC dungeons and dragons RPG

OOC: Im sorry for my lateness to update.

IC:

*If we are to take a mission - ANY mission we require all information about it.*
*You do seem to be quite wealthy; suspiciously wealthy i could say. But i would like you to be more specific on our reward. How much gold and what items (if any) ?*
*Don't think we're not grateful for this contract, just understand that we need to be sure it's worth our time.*

Beregost Mayor: (To the 3 that are sitting down : kan' sigur and Glappo) Fair enough! I will pay you guys a 2000GP if you sucessfully complete the mission and bring meback a proof that you took care of the orcs. As for the items ......... maybe when you guys prove your royalty to my services and do another mission for me.

Beregost Mayor: (To Nicholas) Suspicioulsy whealthy. I have friends you know, people can receive gifts .... can they? ... its not a crime to receive gifts. Petty cleric that thinks being wealthy is a crime. Now you better follow your group leaders instead of accusing me of being Too wealthy.

Glappo: [turns to the more military minded folk]
"Think we can handle this?"

Beregost mayor: (to the party) Sure you can! now I would suggest you guys go and sleep for the night and start this Orc cleansing in the morning.

Ohhhh ... I almost forgot, Don't listen to anything the Orc leader says, He will try to make you think anything not to get killed.

Now guys leave my office and get this job done!

OOC: Its now night (8:00 pm) and its dark outside.

You guys are now in front of the mayor's house and kan hears weird noises coming from the surrounding forests.

IC: Good plan. Would hate those orcs to see me after having missed my beauty sleep. There's still time for a goodnight beer, however, i reckon...

IC

*Glances away at something a second, then decides to ignore it

I'd suggest the possibility of perhaps catching these orcs in the act during the night, but it's been a remarkably busy day. I need to unwind after meeting those guards though. To Feldepost's for some ale and a long sleep!

IC: Odds are, he's in one of the taverns. If we are extremely unlucky, we'll have to visit them all, but justice needs to be served!

IC:
Well off to Feldpost then. Let's have a drink or two and look for that freeloader. Then we still can decide whether or not to call the hunt off for tonight.

Kan' Sharuminar said:
OOC

Raisin! Our leader has declared we're going to the inn. Get us there! :p

OOC:
yeah yeah! ...... calm down boy! ..... editing either tonight or tomorrow.

BTW guys ... you need to interact more between yourselfs and with your surroundings.

Explore the maps + talk to townsfolks. That might give you clues on what is happening.

Dont be afraid to ask me to talk abut your surroundings and whatnot.

:)

ps.: Kan' keep your pants on. :p
also Perf is banned until saturday so instead of transmitting what he says via PM ill add something in the game for that ;)

when the leader calls that the party is going somewhere please say it formally

Like so : *the party is heading to the tavern.*

:)

IC

"Aye, a long time back. Funnily enough it actually began with caravan raids as well. Though mayors handing out contracts to prevent such attacks on caravans are pretty much the bread and butter of adventuring parties, in my experience."

OOC

Raisin: It was an elaborate "bump", and it's very rare I get to be the one shouting update :lol:

IC:
No, i can't say that i have. But i did meet an orc in the sanctuary where i used to live. But the lifestyle in the sanctuary makes all "racial characteristics and abilities" pointless ... in other words, he was just like the others - boring. And people rarely speak of their past in the Sanctuary, it is said that by speaking of the past we could promote racial hatred or individual hatred.

IC:
"I was hired to steal a gem from an orcish mage a while back... why orcs ever dabble in the arcane is beyond me. I managed to take out his guards with little problem and snuck into his section of the cave. What is it with orcs and caves? Anyways, he never saw me coming but the poor children he had captive shouted out to me and alerted him. Being an idiot, his obvious reaction was to unleash a fireball at me, which proceeded to cave in the once entrance to the cavern. I managed to take him out with my shortbow without too much trouble, but then me and the children got to spend a day digging our way out of the mess. On the plus side though, I got paid without any hastle, and found the kids parents. The major downside was I missed a date with a local farmers daughter... it seems "I was trapped in a orcs cave" didn't cut it with her"

OOC: ok ok ok.

IC:

*the party is at the feldpost inn. Sitting at a table to eat/drink/talk*

*The party also notices that some of the townsfloks that saw you guys come in and out of the mayor's house, are looking at you guys and talking amongst each other as if they were talking about you guys.*

*A charming youn lady comes up to the table.*

Charming young lady: So you guys are going to drink and eat?
*She smiles at both Ian and Glappo*

*the party also has the map layed out on the table*

OOC: There! :)

IC:
@Barmaid:"Bring on some ale and bread for everybody. And say, you don't happen to know what those geezers over there are rattling their bone-boxes about? Getting the impression they might be talking about us and they don't look rich or pretty enough to make us care for their admiration!"
@Group: I figure it'll be a 3 hour hike to the orc camp. I'm a bit surprised that they are that close to the road. Would have expected them to be closer to Cloakwood. Guess they've become reckless! I'd suggest to leave the road in the forest north of Beregost, scout out their position and then hit them from the west!

IC

"Cheers Sigur!

My guess about the orcs is that either they're either camped close to the road, or this is just showing where the caravan attacks have been reported. Either way, if you think it's going to be a three hour journey then we should leave early in the morning."

IC:

*"Bring on some ale and bread for everybody. And say, you don't happen to know what those geezers over there are rattling their bone-boxes about? Getting the impression they might be talking about us and they don't look rich or pretty enough to make us care for their admiration!"

Barmaid: Allright boys! That will be 10GP and Ill try to see if I can hear what they are saying. I just hope you will be "appreciative" of my help.

*The Barmaid heads towards the bar while cleaning a few tables to hear what are the townsfolk are talking about and dissapears in the kitches.*

*she comes back with 5 ales and bread for everyone.*

Barmaid: There you go boys. If you want more make me a sign.
*turns towards Sigur*
All I heard at the other tables is they seem to mistrust you because they think you are the new Mayor's guards.

OOC: Wow 2 updates in one day! :p

Top Bottom