CFC Empires

Anyway... yoshi are you going to add all the civs as modules then? or have them in the main civ bit?

I actually liked regular civs rebelling from our empires. It makes me laugh everytime when say, Greece is the result of angry Finnish Snapirese people revolting.

Well it's easy to remove them, so I guess I'll leave them in for now then. If somebodies computer is so weak that they can't load all the new civs, I'll start removing the base civs. We are adding 18 new civ's, though

:agree: This. :D

People should also start thinking of some more names for their country, 7 names is fine but 30 is much better :mwaha:

I mean city names :D

More city names? It took forever getting those names, and I don't particullary like one of those as is (North Pike was a replacement of an awesome, but somehat innapropiate name for a city)

Spoiler You have been warned that this name is crude and somewhat innapropiate :
Suprisecockjokeville

Fair enough, i will just have to make some changes to my module my self :D

A NOTICE!

Post 3 has been updated to show a spreadsheet showing all the data I managed to collect about your civilizations. Everything I put down can be changed, so tell me what to change to tweak your civ to your liking. A lot of you are also missing quite a few things... :D

The only thing I made differently is that General Olaf wanted Joao's Diplo Music, but for his late music I have him Argentina because I like it and it sounds similar to Joao's.

NOTE: If any of you guys are wondering what flavours are...basically they are the values that determines how an AI civ acts. For example, Shaka has a Military (10) in his flavours.

You may pick 2 flavours and give them a number between 1 to 10 (10 being the highest, but I suggest numbers no higher than 5 unless you want to be a super war mongerer). The flavours you may pick are: Military, Gold, Science, Culture, Religion, Espionage, Growth, and Production.

My flavours :
Production : 8
Religion : 7

and a happy face :)

btw, i wonder what will happen to my civ if the flavour to production is 10?
religion is ok, i know i will be a zealot :p

well, then i think i should put it lower...say, 8
edited it :D

ma empire shall be a production monster :mwaha:

(btw, production means he'll keep a big army, doesn't it? i know, not big like millitary, but will my AI get big armies?)

Well I can release V1 and you can try changing it if the AI doesn't perform the way you like.

In short, I don't know :D

Top Bottom