CFC Empires

Can I be added in? Pleeeeease? :please:

Brotherhood of Snipers (I might change this)
Leader: Marcus Blackstone(PRO, CHM) (If anyone gets the reference, :goodjob: )
UU: Sniper (here's the art by Mech; 25 :strength:, 2 :move:, +25% vs. Gunpowder units, replaces Marine. If you need the code for this, I can give it to you from my mod, and you just need a few edits to make it work)
UB: Shooting Range (Replaces Barracks, gives Combat 1 to all Gunpowder/Archery units)
City List:
Sniperville (Capital)
Boston
Sandwich
Barnstable
Plymouth
New Bedford
Brockton
Provincetown
Springfield
Orleans (no, definitely not the French one. Almost all of these are in Massachusetts, excluding Sniperville :p)

Is the UB too OP?

Both the Sniper & the Shooting Range needs some toning down.

For the Barracks, look to the Totem Pole UB to get an idea of what your Barracks should be like.

For the Sniper...that's way too many bonuses...
+4 STR, +1 Move, +50% vs. Gunpowder units (essentially making Infantry meaningless to you) and the most glaring offender (Invisble).

Pick 1, or 2 reduced bonuses basically.

It shouldn't be in there.

The correct write path should be:

OS (C) / Program Files (x86) / 2K Games / Firaxis Games / Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete / Beyond the Sword / Mods

Both the Sniper & the Shooting Range needs some toning down.

For the Barracks, look to the Totem Pole UB to get an idea of what your Barracks should be like.

For the Sniper...that's way too many bonuses...
+4 STR, +1 Move, +50% vs. Gunpowder units (essentially making Infantry meaningless to you) and the most glaring offender (Invisble).

Pick 1, or 2 reduced bonuses basically.

Well, the sniper works when you have it as its own unit in a mod, along with a unit that can hand its *** to it, like in my mod...I'll change it
And yeah, the Range is OP. Give me 5 and I will fix it.

EDIT: Sniper now is +1STR, +1MVM, and lowered + vs Gunpowder, and lacking invisibility.
EDIT2: Range no longer gives +2XP

Ooh! Ooh! Me, me! (Although I know nothing about modding...) ...Please? :please:

Hmmm...well, I could have a Roman leader for a leader head (GASP, who would have though?)

I will have to think this through more thoroughly.

Yeah, I tried that for this and DoC, but it didn't work. Also, if I post the files for the info, could you add mine?

Can you post a screenshot of which folder you place your mods in?

Top Bottom