CFC Empires

Eh, I've got nothing better to do...except study for finals...which I don't feel like doing all the time

For my flavours i would like
Military:8
Growth:6
Could you also change my adjective to Vesusexer.

Spoiler In case you didn'r read my post on the last page :
I say full speed ahead! We started already, sucks to be him.

EDIT: A few corrections on my civ

You can just call me Omega, if you like

Full name is United Federation of Snapir.

My favorite civic is in fact Free Market (I love the mandate of the masses, but I see myself a dictator WAY before being a commie or a green)

Flavors are:

Science: 9
Military: 7

United Federation of Snapir

The United Federation of Snapir was founded in 2010 A.D. 4000 B.C. by a libertarian man known as Omega. Nested comfortably in Finland, Snapir is a small, but ferioucous nation thoat is not to be trifled with.

Flag:

(It would kick major butt if you could replace the text with "Älä polkeko minua")

The Flag of Snapir, known also as the Gadsden Flag, is a coiled rattlesnake, warning foes not to approach. Underneath the snake is the phrase "Älä polkeko minua", Finnish Snapirese for "Don't Tread On Me". This phrase is vey important to the Snapirese people, and could also be summed up as their foreign policy.

Government
(Note: Free Market is my actual favorite civic. However, I am listing one civic from each branch. These are the canonical civics for Snapir)

Government: The Government is formed by the 300 Senators in an 1 house Senate, who are elected by the people (Universial Suffrage). They serve a four year term before they get reelected, and every year, the people can change 75 seats in any way they vote for. A simple majority is all what is required for a bill to get passed to the counsuls, execpt for foreign related bills, in which case needs a 2/3 majority. In the rare case there is a tie, the bill would get revoted on as long as its not foreign related (In which case it would be considered dead).

There is also the consuls. One is appointed by the ruling party or colation, one is apointed by the largest opposition party or colation, and one is elected by the people directly. This way, everyone's voice is heard in the very imporant process. If a bill passes the senate, the three must debate amoungst themselves before coming to a veridict. If the bill passes uniamouslly, is it now law. If all three vote no, than it is dropped. If 2 vote yes and 1 says no or vice versa, then it put back into the Senate, in which it now requires a 2/3rd majority. The only execption is, again, foreign. Due to the impusiveness required, the bill is passed or dropped even if it is 2v1. They have a 2 year term, and all 3 are switched the same election time.

Legal: Snapir is the land of the free, which extends to any person with a opinion can say it (Free Speech). While many Snapirese disagree with the idiots, bigots, and commies who can afford to make their own shows and spreading their messages, the government does nothing about it. They would rather hear it than be hypocritical and tyrnnical.

This also leads into war. Snapir allow peace demonstrations to be held whenever those hippies want to hold them. While they will always lead into nothing, since this is a war hawk nation, nothing bad happens for letting them speak their minds.

Labor: This is a very edgy topic in politics, for slavery was never actually abolished (Slavery). It instead evolved to meet the needs of a free nation like Snapir. Slavery is completely consentual; having slave parents doesn't even make you a slave. However, like a certian hotel, once you check in, you can't check out by your own will.

Its complicated. :p

Economy: The Markets are not only free, but Snapir practices Laizzes-Faire (Free Trade). There is no regulation of the economy whatsoever, what does is what does. This is one of the main reasons Snapir can throw a military might that reaches farther than its size. The industry is super strong for having to survive economic crisis before, and money is made.

Religion Religion is totally seperated from the state (Free Religion). In fact, religion itself is dying in Snapir. It is considered not nessercary in the face of Science and truth.

National Policies

Snapir is a nation of science. Nothing is considered too wrong or taboo to look into. We want better stuff, an awnser to life, and our solutions to our problems. All of these can only be determined by looking foward. Snapir therefore laughs at the nations who adhere to backwardness.

Another important thing is the military. This nation is small, but refuses to be bullied around. We industrialized and used our science to kill better. We have a mandatory 2 Year enlistment so everyone knows how to fight in case of a national emergancy. We effing militarized SPACE! This was all in the name of Älä polkeko minua.

Lesuire Activities

The most popular sport by far is Boxing. Instead of watching Baseball or Soccer, people turn on the sport channel to watch two people punch each other. It's all in the thrill of a good fight. Nothing is staged, and it is not on Pay-Per-View, but major channels. This is reflected by having the Boxing Ring as Snapir's UB.

Besides Boxing, people watch Hockey, American Football (Called Gridiron), Austrialian Rules Football (Called Highlander :p ), and Major Leauge Gaming. Speaking of which, video games evolved from something reserved for kids and loners into a fully accepted sport.

(There. One short posts adds much flavor into the mod. And for people who don't get the joke about the founding date, Snapir is the name of my country in NationStates. I've based my entire nation on my national decisions made by me for that game.)

@Duke of Britain, Inohotep seems to have done a bit of work on the UU's and UB's, and I...don't have much to do...exam break...

So I think that we should keep working, and if SK comes with a finished mod, we can just use that. I don't mind that if I have to scrap all my work if SK comes with the finished product already. If he's halfway done, we could always work on it together if he wanted

Post #3 has been updated again.

But for the lazy people, here's the link:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...gtdHJiOE0xM2d4LU5kbDhBU2NCTU1ER0E&output=html

(If any of you don't want to use the default diplo music, go check out The Diplomacy Music Thread from the guy with the complicated name that begins with a "C")

(No, seriously, go check it out. I've heard the default diplo music way too many times...)

The most popular sport by far is Boxing. Instead of watching Baseball or Soccer Football, people turn on the sport channel to watch two people punch each other. It's all in the thrill of a good fight. Nothing is staged, and it is not on Pay-Per-View, but major channels. This is reflected by having the Boxing Ring as Snapir's UB.
Now it's corrected ;)

Responsesblablablakeepworkingblablabla

More Blablablabla

(If any of you don't want to use the default diplo music, go check out The Diplomacy Music Thread from the guy with the complicated name that begins with a "C")

(No, seriously, go check it out. I've heard the default diplo music way too many times...)

Okay, then i choose (sort of) the tracks i want, you can put them by era, cant you? :)

Ancient Era :
Peace : Augustus_Late
War : Nomad_Late

Classical Era
Peace : Theodora_middle
War : Theodora_late

Medieval Era
Peace : Pedro_late
War : Theodora_late

Renaissance Era
Peace : Philippe_late
War : macdonald_late

Industrial Era + Modern Era + Future Era
Peace : Philippe_late
War : germanic_late

In order to make your job easier there is the pack : download

If you need to do any kind of changes (like extending any of the tracks somehow, like i think you'll do with germanic_late, just do it the way you want)

Yoshi: I DLed the Medieval Music Pack from Cybrxkhan's thread. I've chosen new diplo music:

The William ones (William_Early, William_Middle, William_Late).

Those are AWESOME. It's the first pack on his list IIRC :).

From Southerking: Keep working on the mod.

Im not entirly sure what the "flavors" are, but i want them :hammers: and :science: oriented

Flavour's are what makes a leader do what that leader does.

Montezuma, for example, has a high military flavour, while Isabella has a high religion flavour

But it seems like you want the production and science flavour anyway :D

VERSION 0.2 IS UP AND CAN BE FOUND ON THE FIRST PAGE

The front page has also been updated to look more awesome. There is a changelog now and a screenshot area. The bug list has also been updated. You can see the changes made for 0.2 in the...well...changelog area​

OK.

Civ description: Generic Empire
Short Description: Generia (change)
Civ Adj: Generic :D

EDIT: Wow. Ninja'd by an update :D

EDIT2: Also: I'd like my border colour to be teal (as in Korea's colour), contradicting anything else I may have said :D, and change my flag to this:

(Pic to come)

Top Bottom