1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

CFC: Fastest Deity Diplomatic Victory

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Hall of Fame Discussion' started by Bangau, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Casualty of war

Casualty of war Warlord

Sometimes the Civ hit by the trigger doesn't have the 30 points to put in an Aid request. Watch the alerts then sell/gift them enough to be sure they can ask for assistance.

I'm considering Cleopatra turned up to 4 for maximum disaster Aid requests; constant 1000 year floods that don't affect you at all.

2. Bangau

Bangau Warlord Supporter

Smart.

3. tiamats4esgares

tiamats4esgares Chieftain

Ah, smart indeed.

I'm looking for disaster alerts that affect other civs?

4. tiamats4esgares

tiamats4esgares Chieftain

This seems to be really important to me, especially for this challenge where people are within turns of beating each other. I think somebody playing a civ that could get the world to the next era quickest would be best. This could be easily manipulated by playing a game with only 2 civs where you were both high-science civs, but I find that to be "cheating" at least in my opinion, and I always like playing with 8 total civs and all my enemies being random (I find it cheating to pick them myself, to be honest). So I wonder what civ would be best at doing this, given my own restrictions? Hmm...

I personally like playing China just to build the Mahabodhi Temple before anyone else but truth be told, it might not be hard to build it as someone else. I've simply never tried. xD