CFC Members Elimination Pre-Thread

Yeah okay

I have added it to my signature for the final push.

We could do it with completely neutral locations instead. Off the top of my mind: Leeds, Lawndale, Seattle, Rio de Janeiro, Ottawa…

We could do it with completely neutral locations instead. Off the top of my mind: Leeds, Lawndale, Seattle, Rio de Janeiro, Ottawa…
I agree any idea who make this game start as soon as possible, I'm a bit of anxious for that.

The game has started!

Game has started... can I still join? Even though I don't know what to do?

Game has started... can I still join? Even though I don't know what to do?
Absolutely, the game is still open. Its also very simple. You can vote once a day. Add 1 point to someone for something you like, and take 2 points away from someone for something you don't. They don't have to be good reasons. On my last vote, I gave one person a point for liking Lula, and took 2 points away from someone else because I said their name wasn't a proper word!
I added you to the main thread here:

@Aiken_Drumn
In other elimination threads I've seen (at least the more recent ones), they down vote by 3 points rather then by 2 points. Should we do that in the member elimination thread to speed things along?

We could do that. Can you link me to some of these more modern ones please?

or

Thanks. I'll see if anyone else has an opinion, but i am for your idea.

Yeah, no, don't change the rules while on the way.

The only change it can have for future game is the 24 hours limitation, it should be blocked just double posts.

Top Bottom