CFC Parliament Vacation and Leave Thread

There is no injustice put upon your party. What you speak of has to do with fiftychat only, not the CSP as whole (at least as far as I'm concerned).

So either:

A) You admit that fiftychat has a de facto party, even if spread across lines.

B) It was a poor choice of words, something we are guilty of on occasion. :) In that event, though, it suggests someone told you to come back and defend them, again implying that maybe (just maybe) there is a bit of behind-the-scenes power going on.

No, my party was incriminated of using a mafia, that deals with my party.

I think it was Equuleus who mentioned the term "mafia", which is just rhetoric.

I think it was Equuleus who mentioned the term "mafia", which is just rhetoric.

I agree. "Mafia" has certain connotations that don't necessarily translate well to the game, especially the economic factor. The original suggestion, IIRC, was that fiftychat was using "shadow members" who are mostly quiet but are "activated" when needed to sway votes, etc.

Girlfriend is in town from the 18th to the 2nd. So activity will be curtailed...though if it's too much, I might just give up the post. It wouldn't be fair to others if I disappear too much for too long.

The CBI denies the above claim. We do not know for sure if there was a mafia, or who it was if it existed, but we are working on it and hopefully will have a conclusion soon. Until then, no comment.

The Ninja :ninja:

I should get my computer up and running pretty soon, right now I'm on a friend's computer and thus cannot really keep up with much.

I'm going to resign. I think, in the long term,it might be better for this game.

Top Bottom