Charle88's LH gallery

Thanks Nitram, I'll try it out.

EDIT:About the upcoming Civ 5 game, I hear the Leaders of the civs will actually SPEAK. Makes me wonder if that will make it more difficult making LHs for modders. (it will for me)

There are two ways to get around this if you ask me. The first and most obvious would just be to get someone to translate it into the language, or just record it in different languages and use the language the player knows for the leader. But it shouldn't be more difficult than getting unit order/select sounds.

I believe something went terribly wrong when trying to shade the LH. Another thing, his armor still appears flat when I add NRML textures to him. Does anyone have any clue on what I did wrong?

Attachments

• Wow.jpg
    Wow.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 126
I believe something went terribly wrong when trying to shade the LH. Another thing, his armor still appears flat when I add NRML textures to him. Does anyone have any clue on what I did wrong?

post the nif and and texture files I should be able to check it out

Sure.

Attachments

• Haakonson.zip
    9 MB · Views: 86
ok, test this one out. Your texturing properties seemed out of order (your nrml was where your env should be etc). I just copied over the texturing properties from the source (justinian, ragnar) and I also did it on a clean nif. looks like you removed tristrips but not removed branches so you had a lot of "debris" in there.

let me know how it works.

Attachments

• Haakonson.rar
    336.8 KB · Views: 86
Thanks, it works perfectly (except for the fact that he is really glossy, I'll fix that). I owe you one Ekmek.

To answer your question The_J. Personally, I don't think it's as good as my previous LHs.

Haakon IV has been released
Download Here

I don't know, I just don't think he's as good as my previous LHs. I'm not saying it's bad, I think it's good. I'm saying it's just doesn't seem as good as some of the others I've made.

i like your creative assortment and the scope of your work. The Emperor is my favorite!

what do you think about making a female LH? my an ancient greek queen:)

i like your creative assortment and the scope of your work. The Emperor is my favorite!

what do you think about making a female LH? my an ancient greek queen:)

I don't mind making a female LH at all. Just tell me who it is and give me a reference picture. I was planning to make a re-make of my Marquis LH, so do you mind if I make that first?

EDIT:the Capo, do you mind if I use your Maurits van Nassau Lh's armor for the re-make?

Nice :)

Will he still be compatible with Civ4Col?

It should be, since I'm going to use the original model as a base for the remake.

Thanks for the images Manifold. I'm guessing you want me to make LHs of Penelope and Hekabe.

It should be, since I'm going to use the original model as a base for the remake.

Thanks for the images Manifold. I'm guessing you want me to make LHs of Penelope and Hekabe.

both:wow: i never dreamed about it.:D

but for Penelope (or Ariadne for Crete, Helena, Medea, Kalypso, Circe...) please follow the example of Dido from the Capo & Co. and not from aphrodite v1 (inofficial=Hera=>then A). Hekabe could be older like Atototzli v2 from Ekmek. but i rather point you on the jewellery, i guess troy has enough leader (one very good: Hector from pencilgod). but the jewellery could be weared by someone other, perhaps they were just modern in the Bronze Ages;) or war loot or gift?

I have a question about the painting I'm basing the LH on. Is the circled part of the painting clothing or part of the armor?

Manifold-thanks, I'll definitely keep that in mind.

Top Bottom