Charle88's LH gallery

Somehow i must have unsubscribed this thread, so I actually thought nothing was happening for a while here, but suddenly i see your LH is already out!? Anyway, since this is called V1, i guess you will do a second version on him, maybe this could be helpful:mischief:
PS. I think your LH looks great already :goodjob:

Thanks vebear, that will definitely help with the next version of him.

Here's a small update of the basic model in all of its glory.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• The_LH.jpg
    The_LH.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 134
I'm currently on the process of completely retexturing the LH. (I've been working on the head) I have not gotten to his suit yet.

Marq.jpg

I'm currently on the process of completely retexturing the LH. (I've been working on the head) I have not gotten to his suit yet.

View attachment 246389

It looks good. But I see the line on the head. I think you adding a scalp right? go to UV edit mode and it see how it lines up with the rest of the scalp.

PS UV Edit mode is on the far left button. I think I briefly reference it in my guide.

UV edit mode is what I use when lining up the texture. I've also noticed that line and I'm trying to fix it. As for the armor, I'm still working on it. I just noticed this, but does anyone think that the hair on the scalp looks darker than the rest of the hair?

Well, it's been a while since I released my last LH, but since then I've put the Marquis LH on hold. Now I'm working on Manifold's Greek Queen LH. The basic texturing is pretty much finished, but I'm attempting to sculpt the LH's face based on the Penelope reference picture. Any suggestions on how I can sculpt the face to look more like the reference picture?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Okay. Updated the texture. As you may notice, the texture still needs to be worked on.

She looks good, nice work so far... this reminds me of the fact that i have about 5 unfinished leaders on my computer, i have to finish them someday, but i just don't have enough time... :blush:

Anyway, back on toooooooooopiiiiiic:
Keep up the good work buddy! :goodjob:

She looks good, nice work so far... this reminds me of the fact that i have about 5 unfinished leaders on my computer, i have to finish them someday, but i just don't have enough time... :blush:

Anyway, back on toooooooooopiiiiiic:
Keep up the good work buddy! :goodjob:

Thanks!:D So, you have five unfinished LHs? I have about 3 unfinished LHs. Now I'm curious, who are the LHs based on?

what paint program are you using? any way you can make her skin more olive looking. I know adobe ps has an option for that.

I'm using three different programs. Irfanview to open the DDS files and save them as jpg images, Photoshop Elements to work on those saved images, and DXTBmp to save the jpg images as DDS files. What is the feature called?

Do you have a link for whatever program you are using Ekmek? Because I just use GIMP and have a hell of a time changing someone's skin color.

Top Bottom