• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .
Resource icon

Cities in Development (Obsolete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
v40:
  • Reduced the flavors for Shackles - hopefully nullifying their worth to the AI a bit (keep me posted!)
  • Plagues will no longer trigger on top of an existing Plague.
  • Plague breakdown now indicates the number of Plague turns remaining.
  • Fixed an issue wherein disabling Power would cause the mod to crash (the Wind Mill building was being added without its class).
  • Activated CP Resource Flavour system, which should make AI response to Shackles more variable (depending on their military flavour).
  • Fixed an issue wherein Civilizations with a non-Civ-based derivative (e.g. Italy) would cause the Civilopedia entry for that civ to not work.

And EUI Comp Files (no changes, but different version numbers seems to be an area of confusion).

I don't know if this error is from .v40
Spoiler :

TechTree: Invalid unit help
[13573.381] TechTree: GALLEY[NEWLINE]----------------[NEWLINE][ICON_PRODUCTION] Cost: 120[NEWLINE][ICON_MOVES] Moves: 3[NEWLINE][ICON_STRENGTH] Strength: 10
JFD's Cities in Development (v 40)\Shared\Lua\UI\Overrides\ToolTips\InfoTooltipInclude.lua:871: Cannot find key - CivilizationType
JFD's Cities in Development (v 40)\Shared\Lua\UI\Overrides\ToolTips\InfoTooltipInclude.lua:884: Cannot find key - CivilizationType

Mods List includes latest versions of JFD's Major Mods, CBP, CP and no custom civs

First plague on my capital and it never ends.
Played as Assyria on Standard map, Communitas, King, Standard time.
Always stuck up to 3 turns until plague is over yet its always in plague.

Followed all your instructions.
Used only your mods... and sukrikrats and gazebo (EnD and CBP), nothing else.
Latest CiD, RtP, CBP (EUI) beta, ExCE, CulDiv, Event and Decision and all your 4 civs on latest release.

I didnt have this prob on your previous version of CiD, only now.
What to do thanks? Or is it a majar bug?

v40:
  • Reduced the flavors for Shackles - hopefully nullifying their worth to the AI a bit (keep me posted!)
  • Plagues will no longer trigger on top of an existing Plague.
  • Plague breakdown now indicates the number of Plague turns remaining.
  • Fixed an issue wherein disabling Power would cause the mod to crash (the Wind Mill building was being added without its class).
  • Activated CP Resource Flavour system, which should make AI response to Shackles more variable (depending on their military flavour).
  • Fixed an issue wherein Civilizations with a non-Civ-based derivative (e.g. Italy) would cause the Civilopedia entry for that civ to not work.

And EUI Comp Files (no changes, but different version numbers seems to be an area of confusion).

YAY my cities will stop being caught in a never ending plague! Venice's puppets show up as colonies which makes playing as Venice very difficult since the puppeted city states are in a constant state of seperatism/rebellion. Is there a way to make them normal puppets?

Edit: My city is in a state of permanent plague, the plague counter never drops.

[*]Plagues will no longer trigger on top of an existing Plague.

This is a very welcomed and needed addition, thanks!

Is it possible to continue a saved game with newer update version without any - major - bugs?

Edit: Loading saved game makes the top UI panel's tooltips malfunction, they show a blank field with only "Brief in description" written in it (using CPP and not using EUI). There are a few runtime errors in logs.

Could you please take a look at it, your Modjesty? (when you have time)

Edit2:
Edit: My city is in a state of permanent plague, the plague counter never drops.
Can confirm this.

Attachments

• Lua.7z
    3.5 KB · Views: 77

[*]Plagues will no longer trigger on top of an existing Plague.

Because plagues are permanent from now on :D... BTW first plague appear too early and human player have serious disadvantages because of that. I guess plague should be triggered by a random event or caused by extremely unhealthy environments rather than population growth.

Also had problem with plague,starts for 5 turns,not ended for about 15(and still not ended),loses two citizen,and saw that i need to quit game. That is probabbly major bug.

You were right about the tooltip error being attributable to the outdated CP version. Thanks! Hard to keep track of everything that needs updates!

It doesn't happen to support saved games, does it...

:cry:

It doesn't happen to support saved games, does it...

:cry:

It should, although you'll have to modify the .modinfo to let you load it.

You can already raise Levies in Colonies, and, although it did/still would increase Loyalty, that shouldn't be its entire purpose.

I had meant changing it so that Colonies can only raise Levies if they have a Drill Colony. I really just want to find a good gameplay reason to bring it back :p

If we can discover a better reason later on, perhaps coupled with Sovereignty, then no need to put it back now if you have mixed feelings.

In other news, it's really difficult making 3 distinct sounds for 3 different courts. May go down the Barracks->Armory->Military Academy path in terms of sounds.

Edit: A sound was never made for Military Academy... how did that happen?

Ok, fixed the infinite plague bug. Sorry about that - was an oversight. Update to v41.

EUI Compt Files.

My city (capital) has a plague that was supposed to go away in 4 turns but it has been there for 8+ turns.

Code:
 Runtime Error: C:\Users\Yampi\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD's Cities in Development (v 41)\Components/Health/Lua/JFD_CID_Health_Functions.lua:73: attempt to call method 'SetAdditionalFood' (a nil value)

A suggestion for the next version, could CBP's baths yield health? It would make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom