CIV Gold!

Falkenhayn_CiV said:
This whole thing is amazing, though there are several more civs you should add. maybe like some more native american tribes like maybe the Pueblo or Apache and add like a north and south korea and tibet.

Tibet is included already. As Warlords has Korea (and non-Warlords Gold does too) I don't think we'll split them. As for Puebloe, Apache, etc., the plan is to include my First Peoples civs which will cover those.

If you could repost these comments in the development forum, that would be helpful.

Thanks for you comments!

In Civ IV, there is an option for names for UUs but they have not been used. When I created the Canada Mod, I gave the Canada Corps UU about 40 or so unique names. I also did this for my Ireland Mod (about 12 names or so).

I would now like to do this for all 49 Gold civs plus the Firaxis civs.

Whoever is interested in helping (any war buffs or historians out there), please visit:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=217

Find the proper section, and submit your country list. If you are not sure what the UU is for the civ, post the civ you are interested in and I'll let you know.

A list of 30 UU names would be ideal. Certainly someone here can take a crack at the Navy SEALs, at least. And the Japanese Samurais would be fun to do.

Pitch in and lend a hand. It's a pretty simple, yet fun, piece of work to help give the game a bit of character.

In your new versions, i hope you get rid of the LONGGGG lag time inbetween waiting for next civs. I played on a standard map and some of the lag time took over 11/2 minutes for each turn adn then i went to a newer map and only had three civs and it still had alot of lag time but not quite as much, but still had to give up couldnt take the lag time.:confused:
Also see attached error message.:mischief:
Also pls get rid of that stupid star flag for the Americans, thx.

Edgecrusher said:
I think CivGold just adds new Civs, It doesnt modify any existing civs or game functions. and Since America comes w/ the standard game.... I dont think its something that they would change.

I understand that but the BLUE BONNIE is a confederate flag, not very flattering to have a Conf flag there is all, just my opinion.

strategyonly said:
I understand that but the BLUE BONNIE is a confederate flag, not very flattering to have a Conf flag there is all, just my opinion.

BadRonald has a flag pack that has alternate alpha-channel flags for exisiting civs (he has one with modern flags, but also a pack with civ-style symbols). I think it's him, anyway.

I don't mind adding this as a component in the future, though. Can you add this in the Suggestions thread in the development forum so that I'll remember?

yes thanks. I was just thinking that North and South Korea have very different cultures. I dont know if there is not one, but adding a prussia would be nice. I know its pretty much germany, but i wish it were different. There was a large difference.

ja Dank. Ich dachte gerade, dass Norden und Südkorea sehr verschiedene Kulturen haben. Ich, den dont kennen, ob dort isnt ein, aber das Hinzufügen Preußens nett sein würde. Ich weiß sein ziemlich viel Deutschland, aber ich wünsche, dass das verschieden war. Es gab einen großen Unterschied.

I was told to inform of when the Modern Norway mod was finished. It is almost finished, but now it is renamed to Jorrtapp's Mod and also includes post '47 Israel and The Third Reich ( Nazis )

Thing is: I need a few betatesters for it. If interested go to the Jorrtapp's Mod thread and apply.

The mod will be released in the first week of november

jorrtappen said:
I was told to inform of when the Modern Norway mod was finished. It is almost finished, but now it is renamed to Jorrtapp's Mod and also includes post '47 Israel and The Third Reich ( Nazis )

Thing is: I need a few betatesters for it. If interested go to the Jorrtapp's Mod thread and apply.

The mod will be released in the first week of november

Cool. Norway will likely get in for the next release (not the initial Warlords conversion, but the next)

Woot! YAY!!! CHEER!!!!! HUZZAH!!!!!

Azazell said:
I have big Problem :(

this is the problem - http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/6896/civ4screenshot0000hk3.jpg - Where is Text ? ;/

I install this mod to - C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Warlords\Mods\CIV Gold3\ - Folder its ok ;/

How Fixed this bug ? . I very like this mod and Help me please :((

Ever since patch 1.61, English mods will only work with English language installs. You can change the language of Civ to play this mod.

Sorry about that, but this affects mods after 1.61. Not sure why.

Top Bottom