• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Civ V Reference Charts thru patch 383 - NEW LINK

gelat

Chieftain
Hello to all. I was getting frustrated at the outdated manual, and not having reference charts handy. I did like the work done at civilopedia5.com, but it was outdated as well, so I made some!

This PDF has sections on Buildings, Units, Technologies, Wonders, Social Policies, Promotions, Civilizations, Terrain, Resources, and Improvements.

All DLC included.

Post comments and errors please, and enjoy

UPDATED version posted

2.1 25 September
Reduced image sizes to save pages, now only 63 pages!
Removed terrain icons for clarity
Unique units and buildings now placed under the item they replace, not alphabetical
Changed to portrait to save space
Streamlined units table – removed upgrade icon
Added even/odd margins to allow printing and binding
Cleaned up upgrade chart
Replace tech tree – the screenshots looked bad

DOWNLOAD:
http://gelat.com/civ/

or

Civfanatics download section (pending approval)
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=17482

I can't download the file, as it says I am not allowed. Is it already correctly uploaded?

I can't donwload it too, but I see that there is a lot of material.

Btw I was making something like this too.. but if you have alreaedy done your version, I'm ready to stop my work and help you with your charts. Maybe add some new sections (City States, Features) etc. What do you think gelat? :)

Which means, it needs approval from you or some other moderator(s)?

Don't know how it works. I seem to remember it only used to take no more than a day or two though.

I welcome the help. I figured next was leader personalities, keyboard shortcuts, etc.

Nice work, Gelat! Thanks! :goodjob:

PS. For Russian-reading persons: check Civ5 Reference Tables online here: Civs, Wonders, Land Units, Policies etc. All updated after patch 101383.

AWESOME JOB :)

We need to add City States, Shortcuts (with units actions) and maybe game concepts like Victory types, difficulty levels with handicaps, goody huts bonuses?? :) I'm ready to help!

Good stuff.

Quick question, some of the wonders appear to be missing effects.

A few comes to mind

Taj Mahal now also give 4 happiness and 1 culture (in addition to the free golden age)
Louvre also gives 4 culture (in addition to 2 free artists)
Machu Pichu gives +5 gold and 1 culture (in addition to trade route gold bonus)

There are more but its 2am and I can't think straight

There must be a reason these secondary bonuses were excluded in the effects field?

Version 1.2 is out at the above link, with all changes noted and some enhancements

Great!

Need to fix:

Page 29 National Wonders --> Great Wonders
Page 18 Nuclear Missile needs 2 Uraniums.

1.5 uploaded at top link

Added terrain, improvement and resource modifiers based on buildings, techs and wonders
Added Natural Wonders as a separate entry
Keyboard shortcuts added
Updated city-states, as some were wrong
Added Leader attitudes (from the XML)

Top Bottom