CIV4NEW Sign Up!

I'm headed for bed. That means the game needs to be kept paused till I wake up...

Well, I tried to play my turn before going to work but I was stuck in the diplo screen. When somebody pauses the game and another player is called to the diplo screen when he joins that player cannot unpause. He just hangs in the diplo screen.

Upon returning from work just now I cannot connect to the game and civstats is down.

Thanks, Elkad. I'll need to catch up with you on MSN sometime soon so you can bring me up to speed, please.

I, too, just logged in--I received an in-game diplomacy message, and as the game is paused, I am unable to proceed further. I can't even exit the diplomacy screen.

Looks like I will have to do a hard-exit of the game and try coming back later. just under 2.5 hours on the clock.

Looks like the netowork is full btw, tommy can you kick out like half of the people there who aren't there for any good reason?

ok, in case this isn't clear, what needs to happen is for whiplash to tell us when he'll be around, so if any of us are around during that short period (remember, only 2h on the clock), we can unpause the game

then, in case Capsavian isn't around at the same time to take his turn shortly after, he needs to do the same

I was able to log in, just not actually DO anything--I realize now that Whiplash's turn comes before mine.

I'll keep tabs on this thread, so if/when the game is unpaused and Whiplash makes his turn, I should be able to log in and make mine right away.

Capsavian and I are logging in now, for the sole purpose of clearing his diplo screen (he has teh same problem as whip, can't unpause the game).

We are NOT moving, just making it possible for him to unpause again after whip plays&pauses.

Whip, anyone you can get ahold of should be able to unpause for you. Once your turn is finished, please pause the game, logout, log back in (to create a savepoint) and log back out (game still paused). Cap and I should be able to finish our turns sometime this evening and get this rolling again.

Capsavian and I are logging in now, for the sole purpose of clearing his diplo screen (he has teh same problem as whip, can't unpause the game).

We are NOT moving, just making it possible for him to unpause again after whip plays&pauses.

Whip, anyone you can get ahold of should be able to unpause for you. Once your turn is finished, please pause the game, logout, log back in (to create a savepoint) and log back out (game still paused). Cap and I should be able to finish our turns sometime this evening and get this rolling again.

OK, I'll monitor this thread for the next 1 1/2 hours and act accordingly. After that, I'm in the sack.

heh, how do you like that?! "Hamachi's servers are experiencing a high volume of connection requests."

In other words, I can't even get connected to Hamachi now, to unpause the game for you!

Oyzar asked me to sub for him over the holidays (apparently he has a death wish! :p ).

I don't want Oyzar yelling at me for ruining his empire. :sad: :p
Hmm ... seems you do know oyzar very well after all ... ;)

At least you don't have to worry about demonic possessions, as you own me in this game ... :lol:

dV

I'm awake, and probably will be for hours. Whip, if you need an unpause, best way to get ahold of me quickly is send me a message thru Hamachi (Or MSN if you have that and my info).

I am around too; seems the Hamachi peak usage/connection flood must have subsided, as I can get connected to it once again.

I'm new to this particular game--is it common for the game to be paused like this? Seems it takes four days to do one turn. :D

Anybody here?

Well, I wasn't checking the thread, but I've been at my computer basically all day. As I said before, login to Hamachi and message me there. The sound will get my attention if I'm at the computer.

Heh, I checked the Hamatchi list for this network and there is no Elkad. Seems like you have a different name there.

Anybody could unpause it as long as they notivy me.

Heh, I checked the Hamatchi list for this network and there is no Elkad. Seems like you have a different name there.

Anybody could unpause it as long as they notify me when they do it.

Top Bottom