[LP] Civilization VI: Leader Pass - Discussion Thread

I just checked the Steam store page to see if it updated to say I have the LP dlc, and I'm not crazy, they added a splash image that says the Anthology will have 76 leaders, it wasn't there yesterday. I'm only counting 67, 75 for included personas.

I just checked the Steam store page to see if it updated to say I have the LP dlc, and I'm not crazy, they added a splash image that says the Anthology will have 76 leaders, it wasn't there yesterday. I'm only counting 67, 75 for included personas.
I wouldn't discount there being another surprise, but at the moment I also wouldn't discount their math being wrong. :p

Game is ok again after latest patch, including Julius.

I got new update with 5GB, now I have again only just one Caesar, that's all, i'm done, thanks Firaxis and bye

Game is ok again after latest patch, including Julius.
But Steam still wants me to pay for the leader pack. Guess Ill go play with Julius.

Waiting for the Leader Pass to release be like:
1669058327591.png

The Leader Pass finally releasing be like:
1669058267458.png

Hello Fellow Die Hard Civ 6 Fans,

I just re installed civ 6 on my steam account. Nothing really working well. On the launch it says 3 out of the 4 installed. The game page is back to basic civ 6 and all installs of DLC's can't be accessed. Hope Firaxis can get this solved today and send all the codes etc. to Steam to update all current customer accounts etc. Meaning I load the game up and it has reverted back to the base vanilla? game. Are you guys out there experiencing the same thing or is this just me.

This will get fixed we might need to wait a day or two. I have been loving this game since Civ 1 on floppy disc. I am a die hard and frustrated etc.

Keep everyone updated as much as possible on the forum when Firaxis has this fixed...

Thanks

Brew God

Say, @Andrew Johnson [FXS], if it's not too much to ask, did your team create any new achievements for the Leader Pass or not?

Hello Fellow Die Hard Civ 6 Fans,

I just re installed civ 6 on my steam account. Nothing really working well. On the launch it says 3 out of the 4 installed. The game page is back to basic civ 6 and all installs of DLC's can't be accessed. Hope Firaxis can get this solved today and send all the codes etc. to Steam to update all current customer accounts etc. Meaning I load the game up and it has reverted back to the base vanilla? game. Are you guys out there experiencing the same thing or is this just me.

This will get fixed we might need to wait a day or two. I have been loving this game since Civ 1 on floppy disc. I am a die hard and frustrated etc.

Keep everyone updated as much as possible on the forum when Firaxis has this fixed...

Thanks

Brew God
With a new update, everything bar leader pack should work now.

Top Bottom