Civilization VI Release Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else using a VPN to unlock slightly early? Not working for me, I want to cry

I used the one linked earlier in this thread, it worked for me, just finished the decryption and final download. Try it again perhaps?

Does anyone know whether there will be a demo version, and if so, when? At the same time as the release of the game wherever you are? Sorry if this was already discussed but I couldn't find any info. My computer is not that great so I want to test to see how it will work (or whether it will work at all) before I go ahead and buy...

Is anyone else using a VPN to unlock slightly early? Not working for me, I want to cry
I have tried two VPN's: The one from this post (PrivateTunnel) and F-Secure Freedome. I have tried for hours and normally get "could not connect to the Steam network". Occasionally I get logged in, but when I go to downloads, it says there is no connection.

:(

I have tried Japan, Hong Hong, Melbourne, and Singapore. Eventually, when it is released in Europe, I will try there. I have deleted the appcache folder several times. I can access other locations with the VPN activated, including the steampowered website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom