CivUP problems after founding religion

Green Tico

Chieftain
So I've been trying to isolate what the issue is for the past 4 hours. It appears that after I found a religion, I lose the ability to select building production and the tech tree. I can't build anything in any of my cities nor can I see anything besides a very screwed up tech tree. I've started about half a dozen games to pinpoint when and where this bug shows up and it happens immediately after I spawn a GP and found a religion.

I'm using GnK CivUP v34 with infoaddict and yet another city state mod.

Any word on this?

Thanks!

Moderator Action: Moved to bug reports.

I had similar issue when started new game - deleting cache & ModUserData folder resolved this issue.

ack! I've also just hit this after founding a religion, it's definitely caused by CivUP itself even without GEM. let's see if deleting cache and moduserdata fixes it...

Yup, doesn't seem like deleting cache or moduserdata works either. This is a must have mod since it really makes the game more transparent. Hopefully Thal will be pushing out a fix.

Is he aware of this bug?

There's so many game breaking bugs around in the current version that it's more or less unplayable.

I think Thal is probably aware that there's a lot of bugs, but right now he focuses on adding new "modules". And yes - I hope that he'll do some bug fixing soon too. There's no point in having the mod and adding new stuff if the mod is so full of bugs anyway.

\Skodkim

Currently using the 1.053 Beta version with Boudica. Founded a religion and kept right on trucking. No problems...

I was able to found and enhance a religion without noticing problems. If the issue you encountered happen again, please attach your lua.log file to a new post in this thread. It will likely contain error messages to point me towards the cause of the bug. :)

I have founded a religion as the Songhai with no trouble. I have so far avoided enhancing my religion.

Just started a new game using CivUp 40 and GEM 1610.

In the first two rounds I gave myself a lot of faith using the fire tuner thereby generating two great prophets. I used these to first found a religion and second to enhance it.

I saw no bugs and no error messages appeared in the log files either.

\Skodkim

Top Bottom