Coming Soon from Sword of Geddon productions inc.

You're a Yes Man and You'll like it. Besides, I offer full dental and I pay in axes.

Sorry this guy isn't coming out as soon as some of you would like. I'm putting a bit more effort in this one, as Goldflash said. I'm pleased with the run animation. The attack is alright I think. Default is well, default..lol...and I have yet to do my least favorite animation.....death.

Stormrage said:
Yeah, just take your time, Swoggy! And take Bjorn and Plotinus` advice :)

Bjorn, long time no see! :wavey: Ya moved already?

[OFFTOPIC]

Yes, I have moved. My stuff has all finally arrived (I am so happy to have my main workstation back). But, I am in the process of "moving" again. This time not from one continent to another, but from our short term housing to a permanent house somewhere nearby. So, I remain to busy to be of much use to anyone around here.
I made a thread about it over at evo-games, though I haven't updated that in a week or more.
[/OFFTOPIC]
back to talking about SoG's ever improving creations

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
Sorry this guy isn't coming out as soon as some of you would like. I'm putting a bit more effort in this one, as Goldflash said. I'm pleased with the run animation. The attack is alright I think. Default is well, default..lol...and I have yet to do my least favorite animation.....death.

Death is my favorite animation. I always find a way to have fun making them. I hope that doesn't say anything too disturbing about me. just put in little fun bits for yourself. For exampl, in the JS-3m I think only eagleeye Wyrmshadow ever spotted that the tank commander tries to surrender just before the tank and he are consumed in flames.:devil:

Stormrage said:
Please post a preview of the attack :)
Yes, I would love to see a preview.

Hang on, there's something very wrong here! What's that enormous lump on his back? I don't think his tunic is properly conformed to his body.

Other than that, I'd make him move his torso as he swings his hammer, and also make the shield wobble a lot less. Otherwise, looking good!

Top Bottom