Comings, Goings and New Arrivals 0x0A: Hasta La Vista, or Welcome Back. I Guess it Depends...

Well, I tried. But seeing one of our most active and obvious trolls return and being directly told by staff that they had no intention of doing anything to discourage him has reminded me why I left in the first place.
This sucks

Well, I tried. But seeing one of our most active and obvious trolls return and being directly told by staff that they had no intention of doing anything to discourage him has reminded me why I left in the first place.
Do I need to die to remind you why you came back?

Cuz I'll do it, man. Do not test me. I've got high cholesterol and I am not afraid to use it.

Last edited:
Moderator Action: The PDMA will stop, please.

I'm exclusive to this site, dude. I'm working up a Bader limerick that you'll miss if you're not here.

In fact, we're going Full Limerick from now until the election.

Last edited:
Last edited:
We'll miss you!

Ok we were allotted one false start if and only if we failed the first or second test, to be pushed back 8 (well, 6 more) weeks to the next cohort. So I got 10 points out of 14 on a test that required 11. My therapist thinks it’s proof I am an addict (to what, he did not specify..) but I think I saw an opportunity to get warmed up and comfortable and took it. Yes the program really is like 90+ hours a week.

Anyway you all get me for another month and a half before I do it for real, no margin of error in round 2. (And if you don’t mess up early, no margin of error in round 1 either).

Good news for us! ;)

Anyway you all get me for another month and a half before I do it for real, no margin of error in round 2
So on topic for elections. Welcome back!

Goodbye, Tim.

Moderator Action: Discussing status of members is PDMA. leif

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim's gone? That's not good. :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom