Comings, Goings and New Arrivals 0x0A: Hasta La Vista, or Welcome Back. I Guess it Depends...

Lemon Merchant

Not Quite Sonic
Retired Moderator
This being the thread to announce a short absence, a long absence, or introduce yourself.

And yes, I'm breaking with tradition for the thread title. I hate Roman numerals. This is thread ten and it is shown here in hexadecimal, for those about to complain.

There are a couple of rules to follow:

ainwood said:
And please note: This isn't a discussion thread. If you want to chat about things with people - do it via IM, the chat room or PM.

ainwood said:
And remember: If you're only going away for a day or two, chances are that no-one cares, and there's not much point in spamming... err... 'posting' it here.

Last edited:
The Geek Orthodox Church shall have you, Citropolic Moderatrix! Especially for not posting the correct link in the previous thread and disallowing us from quietly notifying you via visitor messages!

The Geek Orthodox Church shall have you, Citropolic Moderatrix! Especially for not posting the correct link in the previous thread and disallowing us from quietly notifying you via visitor messages!
Fixed. :blush:

Hello I am ShogunGrumpyBear looking for a new forum home. Nice to meet you all!
Do you play the forum game known as ‘mafia’?

Also I suppose I should welcome you to the forum.

So I'm back, and this is my first sight of the my town driving in.

20200806_160152[1].jpg

Hello I am ShogunGrumpyBear looking for a new forum home. Nice to meet you all!

:wavey: Hello. We're not as bad as we make people think we are.

Yes it will, possibly even for you!

See you soon!

Top Bottom