Comings, Goings and New Arrivals VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Mr. moderator! I thought this thread wasn't for bantering?

I had to come back to ensure someone posted a Happy Canada thread. Unfortunately, nobody had, so I felt obligated to do so. Dunno if I'll stick around or not, but I'll maybe be here for a day or to at least. Maybe.

My heart beats like a choo-choo train. VRWCagent is back! Maybe!

I had to come back to ensure someone posted a Happy Canada thread. Unfortunately, nobody had, so I felt obligated to do so. Dunno if I'll stick around or not, but I'll maybe be here for a day or to at least. Maybe.

Aw. I missed you, Mr Sup.

Welcome back. Check in at fiftychat. :wavey:

Glassfan ragequit?? I've been sparse, but I think I would have heard about this! What's going on?

I'm just guessing. But there was some dogpiling going on in World History, then his avy is gone and account shut down. :dunno:

'Sup, sup?

Hey, V! Don't abandon us again!

We also miss you in fiddy :egypt:

Do stay! Liberals have experienced a population explosion and are dangerously overgrazing the forum, so we need some conservatives to restore balance to CFC's ecosystem.

It seems that my computer could not handle the celebration that was #madviking10k. Thus it seems that my precense will be minimized until c. July 15th (when I get back home.) If you will miss me, follow me on Twitter. (And if you don't know my twitter handle, ask either _random_ or Owen or something.)

Cheers.

Sent from my phone y'all

Sorry, I tried. This place is so full of anti-Christian bile, I can't abide sticking around. Really, I tried, but it's just not worth it.

It seems that my computer could not handle the celebration that was #madviking10k. Thus it seems that my precense will be minimized until c. July 15th (when I get back home.) If you will miss me, follow me on Twitter. (And if you don't know my twitter handle, ask either _random_ or Owen or something.)

Cheers.

Sent from my phone y'all

It seems that my computer just had a hangover. We good.

:\

I still think it was more antagonistic in the past, including in christian/antichristian topics.

I don't know. Bh's reasoning is compelling.

Yes. But it's a weird sword for me to carry on defense and it does get wearying.

Yes. But it's a weird sword for me to carry on defense and it does get wearying.

Yo dude, I feel that. I used to find myself in theological debates on the same side of the fundamentalists here (we used to have some gnarly ones) even though I was very, very far from them. But the past couple of years is about the tamest our religious debates have ever been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom