Comings, Goings and New Arrivals VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, My, mothering God. rugbyLEAGUEfan is back! Maaan, we were genuinely afraid.

Also I finished my last exam an hour ago. So I am back now. :)

My condolences to Peter as well. :(

Nice to see you too. :)

Woo! Hi Joan! :)

What a welcome! I didn't expect that many people to say a word. :p

Mostly the last thing. :mischief:

And @Peter
Let's be straight. I neither know you nor your relatives and in my daily live none will play any role. Yet - there is a momentary feeling of sadness going on and I can genuinely say that I hope the best. For what it is worth.
:)

Thanks for all the well-wishes, guys. It's been a really rough time. As it happened, my cousin backed over his 2-year-old in their driveway. He died quickly. The parents are a wreck, but are already getting counseling. Friends and family are with them around the clock.

Their other children (12,11, 7, and 4) are handling it much better than I expected, so that's good.

It's really an utter and complete tragedy. These things happen. It's how you react to them that really matters, since nothing can change what already happened.

So I'm back, basically. Thanks again for your sympathies, even though, as Terx wisely noted, we're all still kind of strangers in a fundamental way ;)

Thanks again for your sympathies, even though, as Terx wisely noted, we're all still kind of strangers in a fundamental way ;)

We're that odd sort of online stranger though, that winds up knowing fundamental thoughts and feelings that even our families don't necessarily see. Have to admit, as the father of a 2 year old that I can't keep away from cars and tractors, both of which are maneuvered around in abundance for us, and they're legit his favorite thing by a far margin, I haven't slept particularly well since your post. I hope the healing for your family happens to the extent it can as best it can. We just wrapped up anhydrous ammonia applications for the year. He's been a bear about not being allowed near the big white tanks.

:)

Thanks for all the well-wishes, guys. It's been a really rough time. As it happened, my cousin backed over his 2-year-old in their driveway. He died quickly. The parents are a wreck, but are already getting counseling. Friends and family are with them around the clock.
Argh! That has to be a parent's worst nightmare!

There's really nothing an anonymous poster can say, is there?

Or indeed anyone else for that matter.

It is grievously tragic.

My thoughts continue to be with you and your family.

See you all in a few months.

Okay, kinda sorta back. My life has been Adventure Time meets Orphan Black with every clone played by Nicolas Cage for the last couple weeks.

So what did I miss?

EDIT: Oh, see ya later, Ceoladir.

Hello and welcome back to the cult of CFC, antilogical person.

Okay, kinda sorta back. My life has been Adventure Time meets Orphan Black with every clone played by Nicolas Cage for the last couple weeks.

So what did I miss?

EDIT: Oh, see ya later, Ceoladir.

Welcome back. It looks to me like Glassfan ragequit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom