COMMUNITY CALL TO POWER v4.05 Play-testing Release

Hi, frist I want to say great job, this project is one of the best mods I have seen in a game.

I don't know if you are still going to work more on it, but I will leave my impressions.

Everything was going fine, some erros/bugs (the game is also a bit unbalanced) as it is normal in every mod specially in one so big. The major problem is that I can not pass turn 519, I dont know why every time the game just shuts down :confused:

Order is strange, since it does not seem to be working proprely, but it did not cause me any troubles playing.
Health gets negative to easilly, but I am only on ancient era (I think). Also my empire is happy with around 30 happiness and it says my empire is unhappy and because of that I lose 3% health.
One time I was given 5 or 6 free tech, I am not sure why, but the turn before that happened, there was a warning saying some people died. Probably it is not supposed to happen.

I would give mroe feedback, but the game crash everytime after turn 519.
I hope you keep working on this mod it is really good!

If it helps I atteched my log files in this reply.

Attachments

• database.txt
    36.3 KB · Views: 189
  • lua.txt
    89.5 KB · Views: 141
  • xml.txt
    9.9 KB · Views: 149
Sorry I haven't been on (explained in another post), but I'm going to try working on the mod again.

There are a couple of things I have found causing ctds, one is one of the events that is triggered by high taxes, and in your case it's a couple of the shared files, Belief_FounderFreeBuildingClassCapital.lua and Policy_PGB_FreeBuildingClassCapital_Table.lua. I have starting working on fixes for this.

The order system was just being developed when I last worked on the mod. It is only in an early stage, and the balance is way off because I had been working on the luas and Gilga had been doing the buildings and stuff and we never had a chance to mesh the two together, will be working on that too.

As for health, the is actually from another mod and not ours, but do you mean it gets negative quickly in the city view or on the top panel? If it's the top panel then that's just a global modifier that gets calculated into each cities health and not your overall health.

For the Carnifex question, it's from Latin and means a butcher or executioner though I think the unit in game is based on a warhammer unit, but it shouldn't be invincible, will have to check it out. Also I didn't set the prereqs for units so no idea why legion is middle ages.

The Carnifex shouldn't spawn until post-modern era, by which time other units should be pretty strong. were you getting it earlier?

Yes, it appears in the post-modern era. But his strength is 100. As the tank. I just did not know what kind of UNIT. The man with the club, with the strength of the tank.))))

Oh, that's probably because it's not supposed to be a man with a club. I'll have to look when I have time to see if the art files are messed up somewhere. The unit was from another mod and should look like the one in the picture at the link below. It was already a unit in the mod when I started on it, so I never checked the art files, but I'll adjust when I can.

http://s194.photobucket.com/user/BouncyMischa/media/2014-02-25_00001_zps42816e2a.jpg.html

I just looked, and the actual art files aren't there, so that's why it's not correct.

Oh, that's probably because it's not supposed to be a man with a club. I'll have to look when I have time to see if the art files are messed up somewhere. The unit was from another mod and should look like the one in the picture at the link below. It was already a unit in the mod when I started on it, so I never checked the art files, but I'll adjust when I can.

http://s194.photobucket.com/user/BouncyMischa/media/2014-02-25_00001_zps42816e2a.jpg.html

I just looked, and the actual art files aren't there, so that's why it's not correct.

No, he's not looking. He looks like a man with a spear and a shield.
Against the backdrop of the present, it looks funny.:)

Is it possible to do so, what would the city could lay less than four cells of each other?
Ie to remove the cells to limit the establishment of new cities?

I hope you will understand me!:)

Is it possible to do so, what would the city could lay less than four cells of each other?
Ie to remove the cells to limit the establishment of new cities?

I hope you will understand me!:)

The distance of the cities is a real little issue, we added some space due several impacts that the modded ame gets.

I tried to play Version 4.01 with the newest DLL Various Mod Components but I got the following bug at the beginning of the game when trying to play with Terra Map: There was only one civ (me) playing and after a few turns the game was over. Is it possible to fix this problem?

There was only one civ (me) playing and after a few turns the game was over. Is it possible to fix this problem?

Maybe, but we need the logs to seee what happends.....

Oh shoot I considered this to be dead and was actually playing Call to power (the actual game) earlier today, and now I see that this mod is getting love again!

Hype!

Top Bottom