COMMUNITY CALL TO POWER v4.05 Play-testing Release

So sad the mod author stopped updating this mod :(

Its so great and realistic, but also unbalanced and still has many bugs. Sadly they will never be fixed :(

Its so great and realistic, but also unbalanced and still has many bugs. Sadly they will never be fixed :(

Never say never, but you are welcome to help us fixing this mod;)

Keep in mind this project was managed from just 2 activ people, you can imagine how many efford we spend in this mod, not to mention all the former workers and anybody who helped us to bring this mod to this point.

But since life goes on, and games arnt the most important thing in life, sometimes projects are needing a break.

Never say never, but you are welcome to help us fixing this mod;)

Keep in mind this project was managed from just 2 activ people, you can imagine how many efford we spend in this mod, not to mention all the former workers and anybody who helped us to bring this mod to this point.

But since life goes on, and games arnt the most important thing in life, sometimes projects are needing a break.
I understand that fully, its just sad that you dont have more people helping you (I cant, I have school starting September and no modding knowledge at all).

This is the only realism modpack I know for Civ5, its sad that there is no alternative until this mod (hopefully) released one year.

I really only wanna play Civ with realism modpacks. This modpack is the only one that I know that comes close to Realism Invictus for Civ 4 :(

I stuck on the first turn as I can't select a production. This is in the prehistoric era of the tester's build.

I stuck on the first turn as I can't select a production. This is in the prehistoric era of the tester's build.

Hey, sorry to hear you have some issues, to give you a propper help i need some more infos, the best way is you upload your game logs.

Follow this thread,
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=487482
then start CiV and our mod , then after the game started close it and upload your logs, i will check them and then i should be able to tell you whats happenening and how you can fix it.

Hi, first of all good job with this project, I played hundreds hours of civ with this mod :). Im having a problem with the strategic resources tiles they increase there amount randomly :undecide: I start the game normal, but in 60 - 100 turns the increase every so often they can get to more than 100 iron per plot but if the tile start with only one amount it doesn't increase.

Hi, first of all good job with this project, I played hundreds hours of civ with this mod :). Im having a problem with the strategic resources tiles they increase there amount randomly :undecide: I start the game normal, but in 60 - 100 turns the increase every so often they can get to more than 100 iron per plot but if the tile start with only one amount it doesn't increase.

Hmm that sounds odd, without the game logs its hard to tell you why this is happening, are you using any other mods beside CCTP?

Hello
I am planning on trying one of both mods, This one or CPP with CBO ( vox populi ) and was wondering if its made to go with them or its a completly other mod. Whats the big difference between both? and it seems like neither of them are compatible with cultural diffusion, what i find sad., and they doesnt seem to have all the resources from amer-asian resources mod an resources expanded. even if more luxury is great, those 2 are cool to.

CPP exactly has More Luxuries. It is a separate mod that you can use with it. I mean that it is not part of the CP file.

I'm guessing theres not a way to steal some from one to add to the other (steal this ones Policies MORE POLICIES YAY!!)

So I'm wondering if there is a working version for the Civ 5 IDE. If so, can I get it? I love this mod, but I run into the bugs and spelling mistakes a bit too often for my liking. I have a lot of time on my hands at the moment and wouldn't mind taking a whack at it.

Top Bottom