[BNW] Community Deity Game 38 - Genghis Khan

Fun map! A lot of NW which made the game a lot easier. I missed out on both mosque and pagodas, so I got production instead. It was kind of a bummer to miss out on them, but happiness was never a issue anyways. Although I haven't annexed a single city yet.. I planted five cities and that was enough to take on the world. It's turn 187 and I just got the Songhai left to take. It kind makes me me salty that both Indonesia and the French have some horsehockey cities outside the big continent. I think I will skip the complete kill just because I don't wanna wait build some boats just to kill them both.

The map was super friendly for conquest since you got that NW that gives you full movement on hills. Crazy stuff. I hit Chivalry around 105-110, but then it was a cake walk just like for you guys.

I went full two points into Liberty (Free settler), then I opened up Honor and went back to finish up Liberty. (Planted a GS in my cap) Then I completed Honor and now I have point in Commerce.

I killed Siam first who had Great Wall, Petra and Terrakotta Army, then Pacal was next. We had a DoF and I tried to provoke him several times, by demanding stuff. He didn't wanna denounce me, so I just back stabbed him. He had 5-6 wonders as well and then I went for Sweden who had Notre Dame and Alhambra! Also a bunch of other wonders.. So by that point I had so many wonders that the game was over. Songhai had killed Morocco so I took it from him. I declared war on both Indonesia and Songhai who were at war with the French. I took some cities from Songhai and made peace, in the meanwhile I wiped out Indonesia (They have some horsehockey city somewhere though).

The French was a bit tricky. Not that hard, just that Musketeers are pretty damn like tanks. They were harder to kill than the cities that they had. Right now they have two cities somewhere... But they are more than irrelevant. So right now it's turn 187 and it's just me and Songhai who got a chance to win this game. He got three cities left and one is about to fall and I'm right outside his capital. I also got the biggest army of course, but I got Artillery coming in about 10 turns if something should go wrong, but I doubt it.

All city states that I have met are also allied to me, except for one who is allied to Songhai. I didn't kill any city state nor bullied one of them. I was lucky with barb quest and I had so much culture/faith that I was soon allied to all by default. I also took Machu Pichu from Sweden so I saved a lot of gold there.

Man I have forgotten how good Keshiks are. It's been a while since I played the Mongols. What a absolute treat. Haha.

Spoiler :
Mongolia 187.png

Last edited:
Turn 194, Domination Victory.

Feels bitter sweet. Apparently the French had some cities behind Gao.. so I couldn't get the total domination.At least I wiped out Songhai completely so there were only three of us left in the end. If I would have gone for total domination well in that case of would have to pause the siege on Songhai (Gao) and go and kill those other cities. Feels just dumb to do that, but I'm happy with a domination victory. I should have probably like one guy above suggested just go all in on Keshiks. I also built some infrastructure instead of more Keshiks. They are so good that they won me the game, except Gao which I needed cannon for. Well I guess I could have taken it with Keshiks since I can surround the city and kill his other cities so eventually he will go down anyway. Cannon made it a lot faster.. Gao had like 80 combat strength so Keshiks didn't do enough damage. It had Red Fort and those other defensive buildings. Anyway.. good game. I enjoyed it!
Spoiler :

Domination 194.png

Top Bottom