Community GMR Game

I can also produce a team. How many people are we talking about?
And how will it work? Can you change the player for every turn so all players are involved?

@GDR: :hatsoff:

# of team members: As many as you can get :D.

Normally it's not so that everyone really plays a turn, but it's rather so that a few are chosen who are allowed to do it. The rest is more involved in general planning and RPG (and both can be extensive).

So, since there are also a few people at civforum.de who'd be interested, this would be currently at 5 teams, right?

Normally it's not so that everyone really plays a turn, but it's rather so that a few are chosen who are allowed to do it. The rest is more involved in general planning and RPG (and both can be extensive).

So, since there are also a few people at civforum.de who'd be interested, this would be currently at 5 teams, right?

I haven't spoken with the GDR group which is made up of mostly German players but I'll make a point of talking to there founder when I see him next.

Currently, we have :

- A Civfr Team
- A CFC team
- A german team
- A Civplayer team, But i dont think there anybody in it...

What is GDR ? What about an NQ team ?

Currently, we have :

- A Civfr Team
- A CFC team
- A german team
- A Civplayer team, But i dont think there anybody in it...

What is GDR ? What about an NQ team ?

I could probably get an NQ team together.

GDR= giant death robot which is a German civ group with there own ranking system and website.

OK we have 4 or 5 teams here. We can start discussing about settings maybe.
We are doing it in the french forum atm. I will post soon what are our proposal for settings.

Hi all,

We have discussed the setting in the french forum. Here is our proposition :
-pangea, to give to diplomacy a good rôle.
-strategic balance
-1 CS per player to avoid worker farming or other CS exploit.
-immortal difficulty : CS and barbs are stronger.
-others paramèters set to normal.

What do you think of that ?

Other question : how is the C5P and the NQ team ? Please let me nos if you are ready.
Does other team have a captain ?

Let me know if others players wanna join to set up another team.

Kiffe

I would be happy to participate for CivFanatics.

What DLC, are we doing G&K?

Ok Nice !
We aleeady post our Map préférence. Post your préférence and the name of your captain. We nées to discuss the following things :
- Map type
- barbs ?
- ruins ?
- civ sélection process
-Turn rimer ?

Hey there,

i'm from the german team. Since i already posted this in the french forum. Perhaps you guys would like to try out http://civ5.the-battlefield.com/. Since it's very handy for distributing the saves via email to many players, direct upload and download function, and also a platform with PMs and a Chat for diplomacy (since this is the thing i dislike the most when playing international with GMR - no platform) and very easy replacement options for players.
contras: no turn timer (but with a community playing there should be no problem), we would need somebody neutral to create the game and destroy the save afterwards.

Very soon we will be posting our settings.
Any news from the polish forum?

Hellas

Ok now,

our (civforum.de) preferred settings:

Map Type: Pangaea+
Map Size: Tiny
Difficulty: Emperor
Game Pace: standard
Resources: strategic balance
CS: 2 for each Civ
Policy saving: no
Promotion saving: no