Completely Dumb Ideas

After seeing two movies, I propose two new Great Engineers : Tony Stark and Doc Brown !

San Marino all the way!

Oh and thou shalt not forget the mighty nation of Sealand

How about Andorra?

(All the Hetalia Andorra characters are fan-made :( )

HRE should not be one civ. Split it up into: Bohemia, Austria, Brandenburg, Burgundy, Milan, Lorraine, Alsace, Baden, Wurttemberg, Bavaria, Silesia, Pomerania, Schleswig, Brunswick, Hamburg, Cologne, Frankfurt, Pfalz, and most importantly...

Ulm.

HRE should not be one civ. Split it up into: Bohemia, Austria, Brandenburg, Burgundy, Milan, Lorraine, Alsace, Baden, Wurttemberg, Bavaria, Silesia, Pomerania, Schleswig, Brunswick, Hamburg, Cologne, Frankfurt, Pfalz, and most importantly...

Ulm.

Uhm...
China could also be split into:Zhou(include Seven Powers in the Warring State Period), Qin, Han, Three Kingdoms, Jin, South and North Dynasty, Sui, Tang, Song, Yuan, Ming, Qing, Republic of China and Communist China. I think it will be interesting, and we need a bigger map and the game speed should slow than marathon.
Same as the other civs, especially Japan in Sengoku Period...

In the modern era, all muslims civs should merge into one civ called Islam. It should not be able to research technologies not yet discovered by other civs, have a serious barb problem and could be attacked by any civ with a higher score without being in a war. Only the units in the city can defend it. When the attacking civ capture the city, it has the ability to release it as a vassal/puppet.

The Americans, British and Russians should be able to hire "mercenaries" named "Insurgents" wgich are considered barbarian units (like privateers) in the Modern Era that spawn in the Middle East a few turns later to weaken the civs in those areas. Heck! Add France but make their units spawn in Saharan Africa and Southeast Asia.

The Americans, British and Russians should be able to hire "mercenaries" named "Insurgents" wgich are considered barbarian units (like privateers) in the Modern Era that spawn in the Middle East a few turns later to weaken the civs in those areas. Heck! Add France but make their units spawn in Saharan Africa and Southeast Asia.

That's awesome

And the civ who have control of Afghanistan have some problems with taleban and they have a special unit called ''Osama''and he could be financied by ocidental civ but at some time he turned against then

Somalia should be in game.

That is a glorious idea! We can go ahead and replace some useless civ like France with this amazing nation. As one of the only mods to include it, we will attract almost the entirety of Somalians with internet connection to our humble forums. Of course, we need to work out the specifics:

UP: The Power of Maritime Protection
All trade routes that pass through Somalian waters pay 1 gold for the privilege of having their vessel inspected by Somalian naval forces.

UU: Converted fishing boat
4 strength, 5 movement, cannot enter ocean, replaces workboat. Hammer cost of 10. Can attack without declaring war, and gains a viking-like bonus for each ship attacked; the ship attacked can never be sunk, however.

UB: UN Aid Transport Center
+1 gold and -1 food for each country that votes in the UN and has contact with Somalia.

See! This civilization would provide a unique, modern gameplay experience emphasizing the creation of trade routes and foreign contacts, to a certain extent. I personally think that we could do a lot with this kind of idea, and maybe even make a new victory type to go with Somalia, instead of a historical victory.

Being able to 'let a nation go' that you took over completely or partially before their respawn. Might be neat.

UU: Converted fishing boat
4 strength, 5 movement, cannot enter ocean, replaces workboat. Hammer cost of 10. Can attack without declaring war, and gains a viking-like bonus for each ship attacked; the ship attacked can never be sunk, however.
:lol:

I laughed so hard that my sides hurt. Good one.

New civ and leadr

Norrisland
Spawn(When Chuck decides)

Leader:Chuck Norris

UP:All powers with double effect

UU:Chuck Norris(Imortal unit..Can defeat all units with a single attack..and when a civ are attacked by this unit the only option is capitulation)

Norrisland spawn at texas..and when he conquer a city all buildings are actived

And When he spawn You just win with Chuck's autorization

But he never loses

If USA leader are Linconl he have -666 poins of diplomacy(I don't now if is this)

Since there's a trend going on...

Add the Malagasy, Yemeni and Cyprian civilizations!!

Top Bottom