Conquests Basic Israel Mod

True, that's a problem (DARN IT!). We could do 24.16.3, ignore all terrain, which will have the same effect, but three attacks.

@Homie: Yes, we are making the same leader for each era, we were also calling GLs leaders though, and saying what era "the" leader was from, so it was confusing.

No, not all terrain as road, itnores all terrain movement penalties, IE all terrain is like a grassland, so it can move quickly on hills.

Still, I think additional defence (or +1 hp, even better) would make it a real UU. Could implement both, without threats to balance. Compare panzer to simple tank and you'll see what I mean.

Markava is built for defense, not attack... so change the mech infantry and give it better attack (and that will be defense+attack).

How about 24.14.3, +1 HP, ignore all terrain costs? Or should it be 24.16.3, +0 HP, ignore all terrain costs? Every, say your vote.

I thought this was a modern MOD. Is there no original map. It has me picking my starting civ as well as the world/temperature/age, and has me starting in 4000 B.C. Perhaps I've misread the threads but I was under the assumption that this was a modern Isreal Mod with a map of the middle east. Perhaps I've misundrestood or havn't placed the proper files in the proper place. On the bright side the problem with Trevor Rabin has been fixed.

Well, this mod isn't exactly a modern mod. But, for a long time I have been going to mod it into SuperBeaverInc.'s Middle East map. I could make a modern version. I'll try to have the modern version done this week (I'm bad at placing cities).

Top Bottom