Cool Videos!

Hubble Ultra Deep Field in 3D.

Bump! After mistakenly posting some videos in the "cool pictures" thread, I was redirected by SS-ICBM to this one. Why did this great thread die? :D It has lots of potential. Anyway, here's what I wrote in the other thread, brought to you by the magic of copy-pasting:

Are we allowed to post cool videos too? I don't think we have a "cool videos" thread, and it doesn't really work in the "funny videos" thread in HJ, since they are simply cool, not funny. :p

Anyway, here are some trains in the Bucharest subway... entirely painted with graffiti! Normally I hate your average drunk railway-station-dirty-painter, but damn, some people've got talent!!!

Link to video.

Link to video.

Link to video.

The funny thing is, those used to be the worst and oldest trains still in use in the Bucharest metro, and now they've become a bit of an attraction! Talk about a 180 degree change! :p What's even more interesting for me though, is that they all seem to have been painted by only two guys!!

Graffiti increasing the value of an object. Very cool. :yup:

Graffiti increasing the value of a on object. Very cool. :yup:
Of course, not everybody in this forum agrees with that opinion:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=309363

I can't find the thread, but I once commented that I though of some of the grafitti experts in NYC as being artists. Did I ever get some flack for that comment!

But I don't like it when they paint over the windows. It can make it very confusing to ascertain which station you are at.

Top Bottom