[RD] Could our posts here endanger us in the far future?

Whatever she's saying must be something these companies find unacceptably offensive (or maybe enough of their clients do and have threatened a boycott).

I suppose she could always do the American thing and sue them. :coffee:

This is perfectly normal, no need to worry about tech-based fascism.

(It's Laura Loomer.)
A bit of light research uncovers that she was banned from Uber and Lyft after publicly denouncing both companies for hiring Muslim Americans, including the suggestion that "someone needs to create a non Islamic form of Uber or Lyft because I never want to support another Islamic immigrant driver". She subsequently responded to the ban with the comment "“Uber will literally hire an Islamic terrorist, but they will ban a conservative journalist for addressing legitimate safety concerns." The picture this paints is less "techno-fascism" and more like "public figure encounters highly predictable consequences of publicly slandering a company." Real pickahu_face.jpeg stuff.

This also happened in November of 2017, over [edit: thirty-one, I can't count [edit2: wait no twenty-eight months ago, I really can't count]] months ago, so it's odd to bring it up now.

Last edited:
A bit of light research uncovers that she was banned from Uber and Lyft after publicly denouncing both companies for hiring Muslim Americans, including the suggestion that "someone needs to create a non Islamic form of Uber or Lyft because I never want to support another Islamic immigrant driver". She subsequently responded to the ban with the comment "“Uber will literally hire an Islamic terrorist, but they will ban a conservative journalist for addressing legitimate safety concerns." The picture this paints is less "techno-fascism" and more like "public figure encounters highly predictable consequences of publicly slandering a company." Real pickahu_face.jpeg stuff.

This also happened in November of 2017, over [edit: thirty-one, I can't count] months ago, so it's odd to bring it up now.

Always barging in with obnoxious "research" and "facts". :p

Though I probably should stop posting outrage material I find on Twitter, and quit the site finally (how silly would I feel if something I retweeted after knowing the risks caused the Transhumanist Justice Party's tribunal to brand me seditious?).

Last edited:
suddenly things get overloaded or something and ı am to conserve the "mostest" to this thread or something . Like New Turkey seems assured of surviving corona and why , everyone should survive it as soon as possible , it is awesome to discover it still takes two to tango . The head of the Religious Affairs says , practically , that coronavirus happens because of gays and those people who live out of wedlock . Because that's what will happen when you cite Sodom , right ? A counter-declaration by the lawyers' association , an overkill you won't be hearing in opposition channels and stuff , then creates a situation where the Takiyye experts will move the goalposts , that being gay and adultery are sins . So they are , and the sinners will suffer accordingly but it kinda doesn't explain why there were no curfews and the idea was a taboo or whatever until the first villages were totally locked down in PM's own province . Not because of gays , nor of adulterers , but human contact spreads it , right ? "Fascists" is such a nice word for the Goverment to use when the Left is the only thing that can mobilize the Kurdish vote , for 2023 elections . And pro-Umeyyad policies get yet another veneer of respectability with the head of the Religious Affairs supposedly conveying things from the Kuran , which were the same in the Bible and the Torah . Also attacking him is attacking the State , yeah , exactly so . Imamoğlu municipality happily demolishes something done without a building permit , belonging to PM's chief media advisor , and doing a news on it is terrorism , because giving the street name is telling anarchists where people (they want to kill) are living . And courts ban making news about it , because only New Turkey is successfully fighting the pandemic and talking of illegal construction by PM's man intends to slur the achievement and has no news value .

to get the context you might have to check the corovirus 2 , the flattening thread , posts #1428 and 34 . With the usual provisions that you are better not to believe or anything , for your own sanity to say the least .

now that a major fire has been setup , PM's channel's late night news reader says the pandemic has calmed the country , no one talks silly . You know if New Turkey was to be ever told that their imagined enemies in the US (companies that have refused trade deals that were to benefit New Turkey superbly and produce dividends of meh for the American stockholders) would not go bankrupt and New Turkey would not be able to walk in with their Qatari loaned dollars and nickels and buy the whole lot , the global pandemic was actually designed to make Opposition in Turkey shut up . They are brothers to winners , man , surely that's the truth ! Considering this will probably be the day when America will have more coronavirus deaths than they had in Vietnam . Trump being an even better New , of course tells in a press conference (despite the thing he was supposed to do press things no more) tells he knows what has happened to Kim of North Korea and something must happened because Kim was not able to appear on TV on Saturday and if it wasn't him in the White House it would have been war and North Korea must call or something because corona is bad for ratings and how about a successful summit ? ln Cold War times that would simply mean the American assasination attempt has had failed . Remember the Vietnam angle ? ı get it that the Vietnamese and Koreans look like Asians .

also totally on topic that Pentagon has released videos of how they tracked UFOs back in the day ! Actually nothing new and ı heard it from the Voice of Russia , happily telling New Turkey sending humanitarian assistance to America ! Gloating and more of it just a bit later and ı checked some blog and saw the guy gloating how Americans successfully reverse engineered a fogbank , supposedly placed between fissile and fusion stuff in an hydrogen bomb and how they were better than the originals , with higher purity and this let the new designs utterly down because they had to be unpure to delay a millionth of a millionth of second and the bomb would not be a mushroom , like taking a year or two to learn not to brag about the extra purity . Let me nip it in the bud , Starfleet has got nothing to do with fogbank or whatever and that surely was not the reason neither Reagan could have a Star Wars nor it took 50 years for the US to deploy less radioactive warheads . See , when things go pear shaped , people will find things to feel uplifted .

except it is really in the game . So , we hear the A-400 is a gigantic plane ! Airbus made , carries the packages to America . One would expect to hear it is kinda small compared to an Antonov ? Oh , wait , Antonov is Ukraine these days . Not that gigantic when next to a C-5 ? The first one to come to lstanbul destroyed the taxyway between the runway and terminal , being too heavy for the road , which was redone accordingly in the 1970s . Things you can learn reading comics ... Still irrelevant . When compared to the greatness of New Turkey , sending aid to 55 countries and they have stopped pharmacies distributing face masks , you will get it from your workplace if you have social security . 180 000 masks to Pakistan and a good thing , but seeing TVs repeat a BBC clip of the glorious production capacities of New Turkey , one wonders where are the mountains of produce ... A mismatch certainly , when one is supposed to accept the New as godly or whatever . And the dizzying heights of stuff . "Turns out" Oxford in the UK had indeed developed a corona type vaccine last year and it was tested on 6 monkeys and they were all clear over 28 days . Does Boris Johnson know FDA or whatever of America has called him a monkey ? And yeah , still talking of a year . So much time for New Turkey to be the light at the end of the tunnel , because they are writing something like that on packages they sent around . Looking for more glory at the tale of the guy that saved from the Swedes . Turns out he was a Party member and a millionaire because that happens to be quite related , has a daughter who is not weirdly not in hijab and promises to come Turkey on holidays , supposedly there is going to be some investigation in Sweden and Swedish authorities have reportedly gone on TV to tell the Turkish living there to live where they want , you can presumably expect there is going to be stuff soon , with New Turkey calling Sweden Nazis and pedophiles after the latter's attempts to limit Party people making deals and stuff and overstaying their welcome in 1001 ways . 120 000 was the number of the dead .

Top Bottom