[RD] Could our posts here endanger us in the far future?

This line of reasoning makes no sense. If a fascist government hates you, it's because of what you do or what you are, and since they're fascist, they can simply declare that that thing is illegal. Voila! No excuses necessary.

There are so many reason and example the government can arrest you without any further look or trial: Subversive, spreading false news, terrorist, the list goes on. When the government will is embodied with the masses, like they are becomes one and every-kind of opposition is crushed from top to bottom, that's when things getting scary, at that level the government really need little to no reason to scrub anyone or any group clean.

This line of reasoning makes no sense. If a fascist government hates you, it's because of what you do or what you are, and since they're fascist, they can simply declare that that thing is illegal. Voila! No excuses necessary.

I think yours makes little sense to be honest.

First off, if you're already expecting the government to have full control over the legal body of the country, and if the government has already outed you as a dissident, then you're likely already awaiting your show trial. So your premise already makes any sort of discussion pointless.

your argument basically boils down to: if the government is all powerful, and if they have identified you as a threat, you're screwed. well, gee.. yeah, obviously.

the threat is that data collection will help a government identify dissidents (which is not very easy, especially if said dissidents operate under anonimity) and neutralize them (shut down their ability to communicate). no secret police, no show trial, no killing nor torturing needed. if a government can reach hegemony in a discourse (as china is trying to do with the internet for example) then everything completely changes. having the monopoly over truth and media is a recipe for disaster.

people like whistleblowers, counterspies, (anti-government) propagandists, dissidents, cultural influencers, and so forth, had valid mechanisms of defense, of concealment, of anonimity, but all of these are slowly eroded as digital tracing gets more powerful. there may be no next snowden or assange.

I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm referring to the OP, which specifically spelled it out thusly:

So, let's say an totalitarian regime comes to power...

Does a dictatorship really care whether someone is innocent or guilty? They only need to remove the threat to themselves...

And my point is precisely that ruminating on whether our posts will end up killing us at that point is moot as long as there are reasons for the dictatorship to dislike us.

Last edited:
First off, if you're already expecting the government to have full control over the legal body of the country, and if the government has already outed you as a dissident, then you're likely already awaiting your show trial. So your premise already makes any sort of discussion pointless.

your argument basically boils down to: if the government is all powerful, and if they have identified you as a threat, you're screwed. well, gee.. yeah, obviously.

the threat is that data collection will help a government identify dissidents (which is not very easy, especially if said dissidents operate under anonimity) and neutralize them (shut down their ability to communicate). no secret police, no show trial, no killing nor torturing needed. if a government can reach hegemony in a discourse (as china is trying to do with the internet for example) then everything completely changes. having the monopoly over truth and media is a recipe for disaster.

Information can command power in variety of means, it can use to identify the opponent, generate proves (or validation) or even blackmails the target (neutralize the target), all of those mentioned tools have been use. I think Aelf here talking about how the government that already reach certain level of power doesn't need validation to neutralized their target. Lets not take it so far just look at how China can just herd massive of Uyghur to concentration camp without the needs to validates anything regarding their arrest.

Or here in Indonesia in early March a woman get arrested for spreading "false information" because she share in her social media that Covid-19 already arrived at her village. When the public opinion already becomes one with the government action, the information might not use solely for validation of government action, but to identify the government target, like how the Chinese government use information against the Uyghur population.

people like whistle blowers, counterspies, (anti-government) propagandists, dissidents, cultural influencers, and so forth, had valid mechanisms of defense, of concealment, of anonimity, but all of these are slowly eroded as digital tracing gets more powerful. there may be no next snowden or assange.

Transparency of information may not strip their platform, but it will strips their anonymity, which pretty much neutralized the whistle blower, hence most of the Chinese government whistle blower reside outside of China. Pretty much like Snowden. There will be still Whistle blower when everything is transparent, but they need to be host with a country that is in-line with their interest.

But actually I just come to realization, if the government can access your every bit information, and can observe your activity as clear as a fish in aquarium, they can eject any validation and twist every information to make a reason to arrest you. Hence perhaps, in the future, with the use of information a tyrant will posed as a true democrat and benevolent ruler. When lies made from selected facts, it's so intriguing. Like cats breeds hordes of rats.

people like whistleblowers, counterspies, (anti-government) propagandists, dissidents, cultural influencers, and so forth, had valid mechanisms of defense, of concealment, of anonimity, but all of these are slowly eroded as digital tracing gets more powerful. there may be no next snowden or assange.

It is worth neither Snowden nor Assange were anonymous. One made use of his access while working for the government, knowing full well that reporting on it to the public would be impossible while remaining anonymous. The other was never anonymous.

The reason we have to worry about anonymity is that we know we already live in repressive regimes. The danger should not be the impossibility of being anonymous: when anonymity is necessary a society is already in deep trouble. The danger is the normalization of repressive behavior: that those who speak up inconvenient truths get persecuted, that the degree to which this happens pushes people to only dare do it anonymously.

And by that criteria most western countries are already repressive regimes. Assange, a journalist, is illegally prosecuted with false accusations. No secret police was necessary for that. It's done in the open, as a form of intimidation against dissenters who "cause damage" to the established powers. You are free to criticize and denounce so long as you're ineffective about it...
The only current checks on full-on repression in these countries is the fact that their regimes still follow electoral rules, and they they have to be careful about manipulation "public opinion". Those slated for destruction must first be "prepared", either by false accusations (Assange, Salmond, etc) or exploiting known but commonly discounted flaws (the inconvenient head of the IMF who wanted to reject austerity in the previous crisis, Dominique Strauss-Kahn), that have nothing to to with the real reasons they are to be destroyed.
The most consumed mass media knows what is happening but dutifully reports the story as if the targets are common criminals - compliance is a career path, noncompliance gets a journalist fired from the "good jobs". It each of these cases the public example that is made - oppose us and you will be destroyed - is supposed to get through to the audience without being explicitly revealed. These are sophisticated repressive regimes, they don't kill you, at least not usually (some do get suicided, it's usually insiders who spoke up or might speak up who get that kind of treatment).

Last edited:
and always to remember Assange created the basis for the Arab Spring and always remained in easily defensible locations , Snowden showed what the cost would be in becoming a pawn for Putin to be sent back when necessary and a Manning has gone through a gender change apparently , so that the very act of standing up against infamy can be turned into a joke where appropriate . Sorry , nothing to troll them Great People when they are leaking the people of colour are dying in bigger proportions in the US , before the pandemic even gets going in South America and Africa . Will find them , uhh , reasons to troll people , uhh , people , uhh ...

starships are a sight to behold , before they open up on you , you will be hatin' them forever after .

The reason we have to worry about anonymity is that we know we already live in repressive regimes. The danger should not be the impossibility of being anonymous: when anonymity is necessary a society is already in deep trouble. The danger is the normalization of repressive behavior: that those who speak up inconvenient truths get persecuted, that the degree to which this happens pushes people to only dare do it anonymously.

I have a hard time following anything in the recent posts here, but shortly want to interject here: This is not true. There can be a variety of needs for anonymity, which are unrelated to a repressive government. Unless a society is 100% of any kind of restrictions, and these are accepted, then there is a need for anonymity.
(just to mention any type of sexual fetishes, drug abuse, alcohol abuse, domestic abuse, and other things, which you don't want to be public)

I have a hard time following anything in the recent posts here, but shortly want to interject here: This is not true. There can be a variety of needs for anonymity, which are unrelated to a repressive government. Unless a society is 100% of any kind of restrictions, and these are accepted, then there is a need for anonymity.
(just to mention any type of sexual fetishes, drug abuse, alcohol abuse, domestic abuse, and other things, which you don't want to be public)

there is only a need for anonimity because these things are heavily stigmatized, I would argue. there is nothing inherently wrong about most fetishes, people just fear the repercussions.

actually, just as a quick interjection, there are in fact many people out there who are not just open about their fetishes, but shove them in your face (hello tarantino!), the exact same goes for abuse (domestic or not), remember "grab them by the *****"?

however, I fundamentally agree with your point. there are things that are stigmatized in society, and for that reason it is heavily important that people's sensitivel information (history of mental illness, addiction, trouble with the law, etc..) is protected.

always a loner always a fool so what follows is not intented for any of the posters but let me use this a means to hold track of a stupid proposition that it was something controlled despite the current feeling of doom . Yeah , typical r16 it will be . So , the Hour of Opposition has the vegan guest who is also a doctor , much ready to push his way of living ... Says no vaccine was ever found against the swine flu , none could have been found for this , everybody will get it and unlucky for you if you already have some medical condition . The clinch lying in the claim that 80% of the patients on ventilators die ... Good for me that ı don't have a ventilator factory , would have been accused of creating the pandemic by being prepared for it . When you get blown up into your bosons , how do you expect to conduct negative PR again ?

If you've read this Twitter thread on just how much information companies like Google and Facebook keep on you, and I strongly advise that you do, then you might understand just why I'm making this thread. You're handing over a complete record of everything you do, everywhere you go, and
Well I downloaded the data they stored and it wasn't 5.5gb like that guy but 96.8 MB. Supposedly the only thing they keep on me is I downloaded a picture of a drow city which is definitely enough to peg me as a nerd or geek. But I find it hard to believe that even after telling them not to track me or personalise ads or any of that other stuff they wont just do it anway.

the oddest goes here , cure expected by the Voice of Russia by September or October , though they are not promising any company the locals might or might not dread will go bankrupt with 100% certainity . Marking the dead as 129 913 as they had at 19 00 hours local time , followed by that they are looking forward to report no deaths from corona . Will certainly become a fact by the time Moscow is invested by tank divisions which are not Russian as their tanks will be all smoldering wrecks . Everything is about money flow , eh ?

If anything negative happens, and it does, from time to time, big and small trouble, the body of information you shape with own hands is going to make the work of professionals so much simpler. Makes me chuckle every time I read or hear “I got nothing to hide, bring it on”. It’s not about hiding or being in plain sight. It’s about handing your *** into someone’s hands, so they can do anything they can come up with at any point in time. Contemporary methods of “control” provide fine tools to direct individual towards desired outcomes, while said individual constantly refreshes the central computer with up to date info on how to best put him on a hook. It’s not very long until western methods such as credit history will be upgraded to the latest Asian standards. Another 5 years? Suddenly, there is no short term loan for you, you’re denied certain destinations, services. It’s going in the certain direction this thing, everywhere. And we won’t be able to stop it. We can control ourselves better, that we can do.

one of my favourite Congregation stories is the one where the evil coup plotters hatch a plan and delete it from the hard disc , 35 times , again and again . And the heroically glorious police brings it back . Then turns out the said police are now traitors and they run and their computers are here and they have re-formatted it , you know , cleaning it up , once just once .

there is no need for putting up anything in anywhere , it will be discovered when necessary .

to keep to r16 ideals for the thread , just last night ı learned US will lose territory soon , like Russia at the end of the Soviet Union , a new world is coming (again) , Bill Gates and Chinese head of state were deceived by 66 Zion , which naturally just made up for the night as a devil's Zionists thing , all the wealth in the world is still controlled by Rotschilds or Rockefellers , but not to be afraid and stop questioning the rights of a head of state to be business like , which in New Turkey means the PM being the CEO of the overall company that now controls the assets of anything remaining of the Republic's 70 years of building industry and banks and airlines . So that the country can become a colleteral or whatever the term in borrowing money to have more PPP projects , so that London will keep protecting New Turkey . So much that New Turkey will become the 5th economy of the world , promise ! ln 2030 no less ! Just meaning another two terms for the PM , as if he would ever need any permission to run ! Seyyid Kutb's students , the thinker of Muslim Brotherhood or whatever . lf Egypt was to turn to lslam and yes , declare him the Caliph , it would suddenly become a global power , because disaster for the godless West was just around the corner , since 1960s . We in Turkey hear such a future at least 120 times a year ... Only because fecebook is not saving the world , they are back in inventing an ever higher conspiracy , which never fails as long as it avoids facing New Turkey . Oddest stuff to be here for duration of the technoweapon corona is . Yeah , Americans are dead now , they will have civil wars now , ı was thinking they would all get a chip embedded in them ?

Everybody should have known that anything you post online is public, not private.

If you have plans to one day become some sort of a president or prime minister, you should have kept this in mind before and during every single online post you ever made.

For the rest of us who understand that none of this is private, life goes on

Everybody should have known that anything you post online is public, not private.

If you have plans to one day become some sort of a president or prime minister, you should have kept this in mind before and during every single online post you ever made.

Long ago I realized my tiniest chance that my life path could make being president possible, I was better not neurotically censoring myself and limiting my forward-steam than having to deal with the fallout for the dumb things I’ve said here and elsewhere.

Well, there goes my chance. :( I haven't held back on my political views.

Not that I ever really had one. But technically, anyone in Canada who meets the requirements of age, citizenship, residency, and owns $5000 worth of property in their province/territory is eligible to be appointed to the Senate. There's something about having served the citizens of Canada in some way, but that's extremely flexible, given that the likes of Mike Duffy and Pamela Wallin were appointed (a couple of good not-so-little sympathetically Conservative 'journalists' expected to not put up any sort of fuss over any legislation Harper and his gang wanted passed).

one could get addicted to this . My last post would include the guy who advised the agriculture officials to use sounds below the human threshold to hear , in the same TV show , them debating Rothschild takeover of the world . For pest control . Me being r16 , ı was quick to grasp what kind of pest control . Bipedal , becomes more dangerous at weights 60 to 70 kilograms and more ... You know , maybe they bought it from Cubans , discovering themselves to be Arabs , they show immense interest in oil , hence Maduro , hence they actually demanded a beach from Havana to make a mosque , and stuff and stuff ... Cubans using that to fry the eardrums of the US diplomats in Havana . Good old times , even Trump would need made up stories to walk back from Obama deals , like two years ago . Except they didn't . Neither Cubans attacked , nor they have anything ...

so they have decided to up the ante , or have a better story . So , it turns out strange sounds are being heard , in the dark of the night ! Do these sounds come from Venus and Uranus !? You know , the exact type of sound you would hear in Tom Cruise fighting the War of the Worlds , that howl or whatever of the Tripods . You have already noticed , this is one of those "Sakın seyretme, beynini yakarsın!" / don't ever watch, your brain will burn out type shows ...

the intented audience is dumb but would figure it out , they have seen Cruise countless times already . So , it moves with blinding speed and turns out there is an HAARP ship in the Aegean and it is making the sounds . Can't tell whether it is causing the corona , despite the unmatched "Muslimness" of the country , because ı surf away , ı have only one brain . But feel compelled to come back . Turns out in 1991 people in a military base in Sinop stop an HAARP test in the American base next door . And New Turkey has the computer software to defeat HAARP since 2008 . Because the intented audience is really stupid , let me explain . Because there is no explanation ... Back in 1991 Bush l , first of his name , declared a Crusade on Saddam and we didn't play . Because these people are all American assets , they do not have the means to think one can dare refusing America . So ? The evil Kemalists had anti-HAARP in '91 ! And New Turkey acquired the same in '08 . Note everything New Turkey brags about is the end result of a Congregation conspiracy .... Oh , they play by the book and hint a rising new power has the counter to evil American Tesla physics , but won't tell . You gotta see the lust , the 'rection in the host when the discussion leads to how HAARP is overworked in causing earthquakes but can easily start forest fires , so it was surely this rising global power that set fire to the forests around Chernobyl ! New Turkey has da BOMB ! New Turkey will leak all the radiation if New Turkey's desires are not immediately met ! The guest is taken aback somewhat ? He also says herd immunity is the thing and we must all get it and it might be over by June 15 ...

the turn of the second guest . From him we learn Rothschilds had Matrix filmed , and they had planned it long ago , the idiot who will become the next Saudi King , His Excellencies Prince Mega BS , because the idiot has a plan for a theme park where the Western women can go around in a bikini . Because Matrix shows the machines rise from Saudi Arabia . Because the intented audience is dumb it is unlikely to have heard of the Borg and it is a joke about the cubic form of the Kabe , like since what , the first time the Borg showed up on TV ... The next global religion is now called Digitalism and America is evil and China is evil and Russia will rise against China and dazzling speed and am not sure who will New Turkey will ally with , now that in the very same breath we will now fight Russia and America will give New Turkey F-35 ... Did ı ever tell how much ı curse the Stuntwoman ? Because they go onto warn lsrael that the New World Order doesn't like 'em ! You would think lsrael would make slaves of anyone it didn't kill ???

and the Leftist rant of yesterday was the field hospitals New Turkey is doing . You would take field hospital a military thing , trucks and tents you put up in a field ? Back in the day they used to be places where you were either left to die or they cut your arm or leg off . Now , ı can't actually believe it but in the name of fighting the Congregation , they did away with military doctors for good for real . And hence they have no tents ? And everybody talks of field hospitals and how they are used elsewhere . And New Turkey builds a field hospital or two . With pouring concrete . On the runways of the first airport of lstanbul , after destroying them first . 2 out 3 runways now gone , because it is clear that British companies will not be paid , for the next 20 years or so , ten or whatever times the money they lended for the construction of the third airport of lstanbul . One runway survives because the state's VlP fleet is based there , PM apparently unwilling to travel to his airport because it is somewhat a long way away . So , it would cost money to repave the first , because London would do very bad things to one , if one kept using the third without paying so the third must remain the only viable option ... Don't know why New Turkey doesn't set fire to the forests in the UK , to make more money , instead of . Rising power with power to stop HAARP , right ?

This is perfectly normal, no need to worry about hi-tech fascism.

(It's Laura Loomer.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom