Crack... WoW

Woohoo to you, Thrawn! Now you can explore all of Azeroth in relative safety!

Yay a wow thread. <3

WoW is such a fun game. I've played it for over a year. Lots of 60s. :D But lately it's gotten boring.

Are you guys all waiting for the expansion, too?

I was interested in it, but the monthly fee kept me away. I'm going to try the free 10 day thing over my Christmas vacation.

Ulyaoth said:
I was interested in it, but the monthly fee kept me away. I'm going to try the free 10 day thing over my Christmas vacation.
Dude there's a guy on my server with your name :o

i was playing the crack of games...till yesterday when i purchased the crack of consoles...now i have to budget between xbox360, civ, and WoW...what am i gonna do with myself??!?

@Thrawn: Woah it took ages us ages to kill Raggy, got him finally a month or so ago.

How are you guys doing in BWL? We're still wiping on Broodlord... and clearing all the mobs before him =/

My guild hasn't even tried BWL yet, and we had our first not serious crack at Rag the other day.

That was our first Onyxia kill, and I got the Stormrage Cover. :)

Jebus christ you need an army to kill that thing!?Good that I dont own WoW then :)

I don't want to bother with MMORPGs anymore, maybe a free one, but I just can't stand the monthly fees. I know they're needed to run the servers, but I just don't like them.

Top Bottom