Create you own hero!

I am no longer goblinized! - I can now scan for Orcs at night - although if you are evil you will show up as an orc. If anyone can protect me that would be grand. So - who is the most Orcish looking to you lot here?

So there was no Mafia kill last night? Any ideas why? If a roleblocker was out during tonight this would be a good point to claim as the blocked player could be a blocked Mafia killer.

That would be great if it comes up. The Arcane fellow last night who was going to kill but then recruited instead which seems a little confusing - what was his night order? Kill? or recruit? There are clearly still dangerous folk out there with 'agendas'. I ask again - who looks the most 'Orcish' to you lot?

Possible suspects based on yesterday's results: Myself, riedquat, and TLDays. Zack blackmailed choxorn, and Lazy is part of mason squad.

Assuming mysterious group is the mafia, one of Vslash, kennigit and dcmort may have been turned.
For now, I'll vote: TLDays, because riedquat's vote came before the choxwagon, so it seems unlikely he'd have stacked with his partner.

That would be great if it comes up. The Arcane fellow last night who was going to kill but then recruited instead which seems a little confusing - what was his night order? Kill? or recruit? There are clearly still dangerous folk out there with 'agendas'. I ask again - who looks the most 'Orcish' to you lot?

It was a complete conversion to cult, you stinky goblin, you know that, your fake show of ignorance amuses me! That was what you tried to do to me the other night? I will get your head in a pike, monster!! You are not goblinized anymore? How convenient.. care to tell us what you've done to Visor last night, filthy creature?

Riedquat, what are you talking about? Visorslash, did something happen to you last night?

It was a complete conversion to cult, you stinky goblin, you know that, your fake show of ignorance amuses me! That was what you tried to do to me the other night? I will get your head in a pike, monster!! You are not goblinized anymore? How convenient.. care to tell us what you've done to Visor last night, filthy creature?

Yes, what is this really? Lazy was degoblinized at the end of last day, it was probably limited to two days.

I remember Darklings, was it a Jarema game?, where we as mafia could force people to say something. I don't want to offend you or anything Riedquat but, is it really you speaking?

So there was no Mafia kill last night? Any ideas why? If a roleblocker was out during tonight this would be a good point to claim as the blocked player could be a blocked Mafia killer.

Aye the swordsmen could have killed the traius as a mafia. We still got our friendly little smasher running around from n2? (ooc can't remember)

Reminds me of that time when two separate mining operations dug their way to the same center of the mountain.

Maybe the scum just met each other last night

I do not know who should be lizard food today.

Yes, what is this really? Lazy was degoblinized at the end of last day, it was probably limited to two days.

I remember Darklings, was it a Jarema game?, where we as mafia could force people to say something. I don't want to offend you or anything Riedquat but, is it really you speaking?

I'm not offended, nor controlled by anyone! I followed your partner last night, he visited visor and made something to him with magic and visor transformed into something else!

It sounds familiar to you? It is in the write up!

Vote: LazyMcCrow

I hadn't included Lazy on my list on the strength of his mason-ness, but it sounds like he was up to something fishy last night.

unvote, vote: Lazy McCrow

Top Bottom