Create you own hero!

I'm really confused why you confessed to being mafia. I mean, you were probably going to be lynched the next day regardless, but still.

If you count masons as townies (and I did), then there was 9 pro-town roles, 6 mafiats, and one jester. So (a little) more than half of the players in town.

Well they're... sort of town, but don't have the same VC as the townies. They care only about the Orcs, not the Assassins.

As a last note, SCREW YOU SPRIG FOR ASKING ME WHAT THE TOWNIE VC WAS. Seriously, I'm annoyed enough that I had no way of knowing what the Townie VC was, but sprig asking me was what forced me to come up with that ridiculous story about being a 3-person neutral survivalist faction which got all three of us killed. Not cool, bro.

Well they're... sort of town, but don't have the same VC as the townies. They care only about the Orcs, not the Assassins.

As a last note, SCREW YOU SPRIG FOR ASKING ME WHAT THE TOWNIE VC WAS. Seriously, I'm annoyed enough that I had no way of knowing what the Townie VC was, but sprig asking me was what forced me to come up with that ridiculous story about being a 3-person neutral survivalist faction which got all three of us killed. Not cool, bro.
Taken down by a jester. The ultimate shame.

I'm still really surprised that I was spot on the mafia the entire game. Thats a good first for me. Congrats to everyone on a very well played game.

I'm really confused why you confessed to being mafia. I mean, you were probably going to be lynched the next day regardless, but still.

After the Lazy story I had the certainty I was going down, so just hoped to keep confusing town and perhaps make them look everywhere else instead of our last member Autolycus. And for fun, of course! :crazyeye:

sorry for messing with that. I streamlined it for them at night 1, changing their VC to: get rid of all threats to the town

Thanks for the game Jarrema, it was fun.

Should've teamed up with Riedquat/Auto at the end, if you didn't kill me, we might've stood a chance.

sorry for messing with that. I streamlined it for them at night 1, changing their VC to: get rid of all threats to the town

So... what, were they supposed to originally be townie? Always just anti-orcs? Started out as anti-orcs and then you decided to switch their VC after Night 1?

I just messed up with description. I changed idea few times during role-building phase.
At first, there was going to be only one mafia - orcs. And in masons VC I forgot to change it to "all threats to town". So, my mistake, that I tried to correct as fast as I saw it (night 1)

Stats Mode: I reaaaaly don't like Hosting errors on the magnitude of "I gave you the wrong Victory Condition and didn't notice until Night One" and the game setup is already right on the brink of the "Majority must be town" requirement. Debatably, I shouldn't count this game for one of those reasons, or because technically the original VC of the mason pair makes them neutral because one of the mafia groups was irrelevant to them, and then a majority is definitely not town. Clearly this game at least had some balance issues.

But I'm not sure. There's valid arguments to not count this, and some valid arguments to count this.

I'll let others decide. I know this game had its issues, and I know that I cant judge it objectively

I was totally asking for the VC simply because I didn't know.

I lots of fun conversing with Kennigit!!! for the short time i was alive.

I was totally asking for the VC simply because I didn't know.

I lots of fun conversing with Kennigit!!! for the short time i was alive.

And I was seriously weirded out when you told me everyone you talked to didn't know either. I was like, "WTF is up with this game?"

Thanks for the game Jarrema - I really liked the set up. It is a testimony to my poor play that my own masonic partner voted to lynch me but I'll have to let that one slide ^^ Good game all!

Top Bottom