Create you own hero!

Visorslash was happily poisoning, when he felt something strange. Hairs on his neck raised. Believing strongly in his intuition, he dodged into the cover. Nothing followed him. After few minutes, he walked away from his shelter. Then, sudden bolt of frost ended his promising ninja career.
Spoiler :
Visorslash was an evil human rogue/fighter. He was member of assassins team.

Two characters have died due to poison: The Black Knigh and Autolycus
Spoiler :
The Black Knigh was good dwarven noble. He was member of pro-town mason group. Pro-town masons are no more!

Spoiler :
Autolycus was a neutral orcish wizard. He was a mafia member.

Day 5 begins. It will last 24 hours.

Living players
1. TheLastDays
2. Kennigit
3. Zack
4. Verarde
5. Riedquat
6. DCmort

Dead players
Darth Feather, evil dwarven rogue lynched day 1 (town-aligned)
Sprig, neutral dwarven rogue (leper) killed night 1 (jester)
Topsecret, neutral human rogue lynched day 2 (town-aligned)
Spaceman, good human wizard (alchemist), poisoned, died night 2 (town-aligned)
Choxorn, evil orcish wizard lynched day 3 (mafia)
Traius, evil orcish wizard killed night 3 (mafia)
Lazy McCrow, good elven noble, lynched day 4 (town-aligned mason)
The Black Knigh, good dwarven noble, poisoned, died night 4 (town-aligned mason)
Autolycus, neutral orcish wizard, poisoned, died night 4 (mafia)
Visorslash, evil human rogue/fighter, killed night 4 (assassins)

Extinct groups:
- jester
- masons

Jarema, shouldn't Darth Feather's name be in blue instead of red?

And you Visor really fooled me, but asking a self confessed mafia the name of who petrified you raised the alarms!

The idea from the start was to get myself attacked tonight, now I am doomed without a way to prove my innocence... but at least he targeted you :lol:

I just wonder if it was autolycus or somebody else...

For what is worth I'm a human wizard, I only expected to confuse the mafia a bit more than I confused town and get myself attacked... and lets be honest, the goblyn thing was to damned disturbing to not be an evil machination... :(

I told you, Autolycus was scum. Thanks for the applause you can stop that now :)

Ok, a little credit goes to the poisoner as well but I am going to say I called it and I pretty much called it on Day2! :p

I don't think there's more than 3 Mafia in a game this size. The writeup says Visor was part of a team so there's at least one other assassin out there. Going to look at vote records a little later when I'm not at work anymore. When we catch another assassin and the game's still going we can worry about the next step.

I told you, Autolycus was scum. Thanks for the applause you can stop that now :)

Ok, a little credit goes to the poisoner as well but I am going to say I called it and I pretty much called it on Day2! :p

I don't think there's more than 3 Mafia in a game this size. The writeup says Visor was part of a team so there's at least one other assassin out there. Going to look at vote records a little later when I'm not at work anymore. When we catch another assassin and the game's still going we can worry about the next step.
You are wrong. There is still at least one mafia and one assassin left.

Extinct groups:
- jester
- masons

Vote: TheLastDays for trying to throw us off the hunt.

Also, Visorslash (I'm assuming it's him, as per update) poisoned me and I will die if no one heals me.

Yeah and that's a mistake I'll make if I'm the Mafia... Especially since I've tried to bus my partner since Day 2.

I simply didn't realise that we were given that information, I have never played a game before where everyone knew what groups had already been extinct. It was a mistake, yes, sorry, but if you're honestly scumhunting you'll put attention somewhere else because right now you're just looking like someone who needs a safe place to put his vote and you're pretty much pinging the same string that Auto did.

Vote Riedquat. You've struck me as scummy for the past few days recently.

Is thar a reason not to vote: Riedquat?

there's a few sayings where I'm from, "A change of colours is for the trees and the aging of a facial mane" and "the colour of a mine is dark; only the surface light shows the gem's beauty"

It's hard for me to put it in ye common language.....we dwarves are known for our complex and intricate tales and fables and analogies that ye human's and elves and orc seem to ne'er quite understand, no matter how many times we repeat it and how loudly we repeat them (though the orcs do seem to understand the louder it is said the more weight it carries)

Not to mention ye are often bad with analogies yerself; imagine my surprise the first time I heard a human say "beware of that delegate; he has a silver tongue". Now I thought, "well of course a delegate has a silver tongue! That seems to be right below the social status of the King and nobility--who I assume must have gold tongues--yet not too far above the gem's of the good miners and artisans; silver be worth quite a lot of worth, he must have worked hard to mine it and earn his keep" but it turned out that it had nothing to do with metals NOR with mining!

anyways what I'm trying te say is um, "Let's see yer real colours"

wait I thought silver tongue meant liar lol

I don't know english

Vote Riedquat. You've struck me as scummy for the past few days recently.

The feeling is mutual I must admit, but your justification seems a bit weak considering my recent actions.

I think I did what I had to do, the possibility of being lynched today existed from the start, my plan just didn't worked as thought, so its understandable if you chose to do it, but at least elaborate a bit your justification.

Kennigit is a dwarf? Don't know, believe him townie... but I believed visor townie too...
Zack is ...., but roleplayed horrible I must say, townie
Dcmort93.... don't know... no clue... wild guess... dwarf?
TLD... less clues yet... apart of autolycus autolycus autolycus autolycus autolycus, I've nothing, he encouraged discussion at day...2? after that...
Riedquat ............... you should be able to fill the dots

Is thar a reason not to vote: Riedquat?

there's a few sayings where I'm from, "A change of colours is for the trees and the aging of a facial mane" and "the colour of a mine is dark; only the surface light shows the gem's beauty"

It's hard for me to put it in ye common language.....we dwarves are known for our complex and intricate tales and fables and analogies that ye human's and elves and orc seem to ne'er quite understand, no matter how many times we repeat it and how loudly we repeat them (though the orcs do seem to understand the louder it is said the more weight it carries)

Not to mention ye are often bad with analogies yerself; imagine my surprise the first time I heard a human say "beware of that delegate; he has a silver tongue". Now I thought, "well of course a delegate has a silver tongue! That seems to be right below the social status of the King and nobility--who I assume must have gold tongues--yet not too far above the gem's of the good miners and artisans; silver be worth quite a lot of worth, he must have worked hard to mine it and earn his keep" but it turned out that it had nothing to do with metals NOR with mining!

anyways what I'm trying te say is um, "Let's see yer real colours"

:) This forum lacks a Thanks button!

but at least elaborate a bit your justification.

Ok I'll elaborate a bit.

Here are your votes over the past two day phases:

Day 4: Lazy (Innocent)
Day 3: Zack instead of Choxorn (Scum) and also voted with Traius (Scum)

Your only two real votes have been either with scum on a counter wagon to save scum, or have been on a townie. That in and of itself should be suspicious enough to warrant a vote.

Unvote, Vote: Riedquat

I want to know what the hell you were doing yesterday with that thing about Lazy.

Unvote, Vote: Riedquat

I want to know what the hell you were doing yesterday with that thing about Lazy.

Wanted to call the remaining mafia attention to myself, I was suspicious about the goblyn thing and if it was related with TBK poisoning in first instance, I thought at first being in a team with a goblyn was causing the poisoning, after all TBK was healed and poisoned again same night.

I thought Visor was town but wasn't 100 % sure, so I observed him that night, he did nothing but a dark figure approached and petrified him. Coincidentally same night there is a conversion/recruiting or whatever the heck was it, I saw the opportunity and used it, in the worst scenario a goblyn was going to be lynched.

Yeah... well, the worst scenario was worse yet...

I've a passive ability of only one use, a magical shield protects me if I get attacked killing the attacker if he has a dark soul and repealing the attacker and injuring me for a day if he has a clean soul.

As I lynched a pro-town I couldn't just come here and say, oh my bad, but I'm a pro town healing mage and tonight I would confirm who the last scum are... So I took the opposite path!

Btw three abilities 1 use only each, I guess I was supposed to heal sprig but he got killed to soon.

Edit: I almost forgot, scum autolycus was poisoned, or he was poisoned other day or somebody else did it last night! I think I gave all!

Now I'm ready to go and see the white shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.

Good luck!

Town, Jester, Assassins, Mafia

Day 1:

Darth Feather (4): Topsecret, Zack, Spaceman, TheLastDays

Choxorn (2): Dcmort, The Black Knigh,
Kennigit: Darth Feather
Lazy McCrow: Kennigit
TheLastDays: Riedquat,
Spaceman: Autolycus
Dcmort: Visorslash
Sprig: Verarde
The Black Knigh: Choxorn
Topsecret: Lazy McCrow
Traius: Sprig

Spoiler :
Well, not much sticks out, after all it's just Day 1. It's the only Day Verarde put in a vote. If he's not Wogged soon he should be lynched. DcMort was voting scum but Choxorn was in no real danger and he was the first vote on him so it doesn't really tell us much.

Day 2:

Topsecret (4): Visorslash, LazyMcCrow, Zack, Choxorn

Choxorn (3): Kennigit, dcmort, Spaceman
Autolycus: TheLastDays
LazyMcCrow: topsecret
Traius: Autolycus

Spoiler :
Dcmort votes Choxorn again. The only player in real danger (besides the lynchee) is already known scum Choxorn and he saves himself. Zack deserves some attention on the wagon. Choxorn had three votes to one on topsecret (Visor) when the counterwagon started rolling. Lazy began and scum might have jumped at the opportunity to support the town mason. Zack also calls out spaceman for voting Choxorn on admittedly no explanation at all.

Day 3:

Choxorn: Kennigit, Visorslash, DCmort, The Black Knigh

Zack: Traius, Zack, Riedquat
LastDays: Lazy McCrow
Autolycus: Last Days,
Visorslash: Autolycus

Spoiler :
Dunno. This day makes it look less likely that both Zack and Choxorn are scum and we know that Choxorn is...

Day 4:

LazyMcCrow: Zack, Riedquat, Autolycus, Kennigit

TheLastDays: LazyMcCrow, The Black Knigh
Riedquat: dcmort
Autolycus: TheLastDays

Spoiler :
Weird wagon. Scum should stay away from that. DcMort is voting in no man's land

Living Players:

1. TheLastDays
2. Kennigit
3. Zack
4. Verarde
5. Riedquat
6. DCmort

Kennigit and DcMort both voted Choxorn multiple times. They could have gotten him lynched on D2 but neither of them ever flinched and unvoted him. Zack just doesn'T seem like scum after Day 3. Verarde is a no show who should be wogged. Riedquat... You know, you might all be right about him as Mafia but my money's on vote: dcmort as the second assassin therefore he doesn't care (or necessarily know) about the Mafia getting lynched and his voting pattern makes a lot of sense that way.

If that were the case and I didn't care, I could have changed up who I voted for in the first 3 days to make it not seem as obvious. I care and that is why I am pursuing Riedquat.

Top Bottom