Cruise Missile - 4/12/2007

NavyDawg

Audentes Fortuna Iuvat
Here's a modern/future era cruise missile. Set it up with the same attributes as the cruise missile in the game. Actual unit is about 20% smaller than the animated preview.

I wasn't going to release this until my scenario, but since it's "New Unit Day" I guess I need to jump on the bandwagon.

Download here.

UPDATE: 4/20/2007

Here's an alternate death flic to represent a chemical attack, requested by Commodore.

Download Chem Attack here.

Holy stinking crap is that ever cool!

ROFL! I am such a gfx geek.
You took the SAM launcher from Renderosty, and made Thunderbird1 into a dark cruise missile.

I think we all have -- geeks like us -- :lol:
BTW, nice job. Love the explosion. Very crisp.

Firstly, I just want to congratulate you on another awsome unit.

Second, may I humbley request that you make a version in which the explosion has a greeinsh color to it. I ask because I would like to use this as Nod's Tiberium missile in my Tiberian Sun scenario. If you don't want to though, Nod did have a High explosive missile that this version would be perfect for.

I like it, it would make a nice ASM coastal battery.

Now, give me....(dramatic pause)... one million dollars or I will use it to blow up the moon. Muwahaha

That's one vicious looking cruise missile. I must have it. You don't want one of those things heading towards your carrier fleet.

Oh yes. That is SO thunderbird one.

My one beef with this unis that that the explosion doesn't seem big enough. But maybe ND is just being generous to the Aztecs or whoever we'll shoot TB1 at. :D

This is just what certain developments need as a modern counterpart to coastal artillery for those of a more...scarlet...bent.

Being a great proponent of interesting missile and artillery units, this is very good. Huzzah.

I missed this unit at first. You did a great job. It looks really nice.:goodjob: :)

Thanks again guys.

@ Commodore, I'll try to play with some textures to make a greenish explosion. I'll post it here when I finish it.

Thanks, I know you are busy with your own mod, so I greatly appreciate the extra effort.:cool:

Top Bottom