Crusader Kings 2

Why in all that is holy is there a horse character in the Charlemagne start?

You get it with the lunatic trait I think.

To elaborate, there's a lunatic event where you hire your horse, Glitterhoof, as chancellor. It used to result in you just firing your chancellor but now you get a 0/0/0/0/0 courtier. It's easily the best event in the game.

The Pics have those parts, yes. As for my English holdings; you can thank the marriages the Kingdom of Bavaria conducted.

Recently went on the crusade; though I, then Charles VII, claimed much of Jerusalem with my HRE death-stacks it was the Doge of Venice who gained the Kingdom of Jerusalem; I have a large merchant republic vessel now.

Being a suspected demon spawn certainly fits with the pattern of deceased siblings.

Spoiler before HRE :

Spoiler HRE formed :

It took plenty of time but the Grand Prince of Ireland became (through force) Grand Prince of Francia and thus came to found the Holy Roman Empire!

An HRE that isn't the slightest bit German? How perverse.

Bonus points: the Germans, thanks to having been founded under the French, are now ruled by French monarchs.

Being a suspected demon spawn certainly fits with the pattern of deceased siblings.

I think she only killed the two younger boys. The eldest son got killed in a battle and the girl died of sicklyness.

I thought that the red skull indicated a known murder victim.

The tooltip says who killed them, and clicking it brings up the killer's page. It works for murders, deaths in battle, duels, sacrifices, and executions.

Ah, so the killer is known, but not necessarily as the murderer? It's been a while since I played CK2.

Top Bottom