Dale's Combat Mod (BTS 3.19)

Tanner, here is my revised KMOD code. Just the commenting has changed. Look for this:

Spoiler :
Code:
/************************************************************************************************/
/* KMOD                       START(or END)                                                  */
/************************************************************************************************/

or this for simple line changes

Code:
//KMOD, //K-MOD, K-Mod Start, //K-Mod End

Attachments

• KMOD C++ Changed.7z
    960.4 KB · Views: 160
Tanner, here is my revised KMOD code. Just the commenting has changed. Look for this:

Spoiler :
Code:
/* KMOD                       START(or END)                                                  */

or this for simple line changes

Code:
//KMOD, //K-MOD, K-Mod Start, //K-Mod End
Can this be easily placed in another mod you think if i have dcm already in? if so could you keep it up for a bit to see if roamty can help place it in my mod?

I'm at work right now and can't download it to take a look. Did you integrate KMOD with DCM?! That would be awesome! It would save me an immense amount of work.

Tanner, I merged K-Mod with the IIW Mod, which contains DCM. It wasn't that difficult, but I'm planning on reverting to my previus dll build because it significantly increased the slowness of turn speed.

Maybe if there are some changes to get rid of those bugs I will merge it with DCM, but not now. If you really want my new sources, I can post them for you.

hi guys,

i looking to merge the bombard commands to my next war.
But it will be challange to merge all files puhhh.
The read this thread and understand a little bit :crazyeye:

How can i use simply this components ?
Airbomb Missions
Fighter Missions
Ranged Bombardment
Archer Bombardment
Combined Arms Stack Attack

--
I have no problems with file merging, but i need a list of the important once ....
The .zip contain lot of stuff and i think no all of them are needed :confused:
to get this nice new options :eek:

regards
xas

DONE - after 4 hours work i merge all files ..... needs to test now .... think tomorrow :crazyeye::crazyeye::crazyeye::crazyeye:

Hi guys - i need you help.
i did a coupl eof tests and the bomber / figher commands are working great !!!
Also the range bombardment for ships/ artillery is fantastic.
but i have one issue with the nukebomber.
I can´t see the atomic explosion ..... Sound is ok.
The model and kfm is linked correcly, is there any code to the CIV4EffectInfos.xml to add ???

To get it to work you need this file and you need to turn on DCM_BATTLE_EFFECTS in GlobalDefinesAlt. here are the changes

Cool folks Thanks ! - will try it this evening.

just a question,
is the enable of DCM_BATTLE_EFFECTS really needed ?
Is there any effect of the other DCM modules known ?
I will avoid any risk of instability ........

Roamty you did it !!!!!!!! :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

I add the two block to the effects.xml and the nukebomber is working again !!!
But the DCM_BATTLE_EFFECTS enable was not needed.

Good work about it :eek:

OK, I'll try. I actually have encountered the same freeze before, but never knew the exact reason of it. It will require a debug dll and some trial and error. I'm pretty sure it has existed from the begining of DCM.

I'll see what I can come up with.

Is it possible to make a 50 civ version of this mod.

Top Bottom