• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Darths and Droids Mafia- Game Thread

Try asking, might help. No idea why the scan failed, nothing in my role PM about scans being successful or not.

vote: Backwards Logic your logic is awful. Beyond awful even. As much as I disagree with what Zack is doing, and I'm not entirely sure he's town, he has done more than most against scum teams. Only person more confirmed than him (IMO) is azzaman...and he could be cult, if there is one.

azzaman for the orb

On a slight tangent, mechaerik needs lynching, and TBK I couldn't complain about being lynched either. G3TC and Xenoneb as well.

unvote; vote: Xenoneb

Okay, I'm asking. Especially as you just changed your vote twice in a single post...

Shush you!

I made it cool to vote for Southern King before any of you thought it would be a good idea. I put him on your collective radars.

The people who voted for SK on the day he died, in order of who voted is;

SouthernKing: 6 (Ravus Sol, Azzaman333, Buddhafish, Kennigit, Zack, Mergle,)

You certainly didn't put him on my radar, he put himself on.

Hey, people are paying attention to me!

Anyone else notice we lost more than one attacker last night? Two nights ago, we had three attackers. Night prior to that, three. Last night? One. Dooku's death explains one of them, but not the other. Yesterday, neither CivGeneral or SouthernKing posted, let alone voted (and neither have shown up today). In fact, SouthernKing has only one post all game, but I'll accuse CivGeneral to get the ball rolling. Both need pressure - their inactivity yesterday lines up with the missing kill last night.

In fact, Backwards Logic never voted for SouthernKing, or even mentioned him in a post.

Reading seems to be an issue for some people. First person to concretely go after SouthernKing. I couldn't accuse both, could I? I like how you keep harping on me, just trying to pick me apart. It's like you're afraid or something.

Yeap. Zack had better prove himself by killing mechaerik and hope he's scum. And let's hope you're lynched scum, Xeno. :)

I have a better idea: everyone lynch mechaerik who's Scummy McScumScum. Then Zack gets to choose another orbital bombardment victim, which should be Xenoneb if Zack's 'scan' is right.

Ok.
Backward's Logic is almost certainly a trade fed. He said he wants the orb to stop zack from getting it, when several people where giving it to confirmed townie azzaman already, so BL should have just voted azzaman. His cover role is beardless, minor and unconfirmable. Grevious and battle droids are both beardless, making if a perfect TF cover role. Coupled with his lie about SK, that makes his scum status obvious.

Zack is obviously Palpatine. He is also the most vocal proponent of the "Palpatine is ood hypothesis". We have no reason to assume that except for Zack's claims. He is at best morally ambiguous in the comic, or even evil since he was controlling Darth Vader when Vader blew up Naboo. I suspect that getting the orb will allow him to do two kills, while keeping mecharick will also give him a pet vidgelante. He will order mech to kill some confirmed townies, "uncover" and kill mecharick and then continue his path to domination. That, or getting the orb wins him the game right now, with no further problems.

Xenoneb and Celt are both easy targets. Yoda is in game and Celt has not been counterclaimed, so Celt is Yoda. Xeno is more complicated, but I think he is just a red herring for Zack. Palpatine, even if he was somehow townie would not be a cop.

I would lynch BL, but its to late for that now. vote: mecharick.

I wouldn't be sure about any character who appears in IV: A New Generation until the entire trilogy has been parodied.

True, but our GM had as much to go on as we do, so his logic would have been similar.

Mid-Day Tally:

Orb:
azzaman333: 8 (azzaman333, Gone 3 The Celt, Mat93, SamSniped, spaceman98, The Black Knigh, Ravus Sol, Xenoneb)
Zack: 4 (Buddhafish, Mergle, topsecret, Zack)
Backwards Logic: 1 (Backwards Logic)

Lynch:
mechaerik: 6 (Jarrema, Mergle, SamSniped, spaceman98, The Black Knigh, topsecret)
Xenoneb: 5 (azzaman333, Backwards Logic, Mat93, Ravus Sol, Zack)
Zack: 1 (Xenoneb)
Abstain: 2 (Buddhafish, Gone 3 the Celt)

Not Voting: 3 (Autolycus, johnhughthom, mechaerik)

:huh: *One* game two years ago. C'mon. You still need a lot of detective work, vote patterns, scans, etc. to not massacre the town. Remember taillesskangaru in the first SW game you and choxie hosted?

I heard he was a terrible Mace Windu once. I wanna know moar... :popcorn:

Also I share Tak's feeling that it is pathetic that I, being dead, outpost all living players except Zack, since traius got replaced, choxie is host and Tak is dead too.

Also I share Tak's feeling that it is pathetic that I, being dead, outpost all living players except Zack, since traius got replaced, choxie is host and Tak is dead too.

I've only been in this since halfway and I am not doing too bad on posts. If you combine mine and Traius then our combined character is the second highest. :king:

I want to point out that I'm not going to stick around to post every hour. I have stuff to do, and I didn't say anything because I had to read all the stuff you guys posted. :p

There is one thing though; someone said something about Zack being a scanner; IIRC, he said he was in contact with a scanner, but was not a scanner himself.

Top Bottom