• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Darths and Droids Mafia- Game Thread

I have a better idea: everyone lynch mechaerik who's Scummy McScumScum. Then Zack gets to choose another orbital bombardment victim, which should be Xenoneb if Zack's 'scan' is right.
I need the Orb to use the Peace Moon again. I don't know how many times I need to say this.

I heard he was a terrible Mace Windu once. I wanna know moar... :popcorn:
He was also a superb Batman. He gets a lot of undeserved flak for his Mace Windu performance - he was following orders for most of those kills, and he was certainly not the worst town player that game.

There is one thing though; someone said something about Zack being a scanner; IIRC, he said he was in contact with a scanner, but was not a scanner himself.
This is correct. The scanner scanned me, then revealed to me.

The scanner was right about BSmith, why are people skeptical now? When has the scanner been wrong?

Furthermore, what reason is there to think I'm not town, other than nonsensical paranoia?

This is mafia. All paranoia is sensical. :p

This is mafia. All paranoia is sensical. :p
Nah, this really doesn't make any sense.

I fired a gigantic, limited-use kill ability at mechaerik. Then, I ordered a roleblock AND a kill on mechaerik. Ergo, I am in a cult with mechaerik.

Indeed. Anyways, I wanna know moar about that Mace Windu performance. And the Batman one too, but mainly the Mace Windu one. Seems to be legendary.

Indeed. So how long would it take for this orb to recharge your Peace Moon?

Yeah. I want to save myself. I know I'm town and that mechaerik probably isn't. I have say though, you got a real good OMGUS wagon going on me now. with that, and being Palpatine it the same time, that's a tad scummy, wouldn't you say?

Yeah. I want to save myself. I know I'm town and that mechaerik probably isn't. I have say though, you got a real good OMGUS wagon going on me now. with that, and being Palpatine it the same time, that's a tad scummy, wouldn't you say?
Nope, I wouldn't say that. I was never in danger of being lynched today. Everyone has known I'm Palpatine for quite some time now. My vote for you is based off of a scan result, not some silly OMGUS (but you already knew that).

Mechaerik was always going to be the primary lynch target today, not me. Not even Backwards Logic is voting to lynch me.

But the OMGUS wasn't for today. It was to get rid of suspicion of you. At all. And scans are so reliable. I do have a beard you know.

But the OMGUS wasn't for today. It was to get rid of suspicion of you. At all. And scans are so reliable.
:confused:

Are you speaking Galactic Standard?

I do have a beard you know.
I thought you were a Jawa? You know, those guys whose faces are never seen?

Why is having a beard even relevant? No one said anything about a beard scan.

Maybe he understands six million forms of communication and has missed out on the essential one?

Top Bottom