[R&F] December Update Video Thread

Something about changing what the AI asks for in peace deals - maybe that bug has been addressed?

Interesting to see what other policy changes were made - talk about population/adjacency adjustments, so maybe Rationalism et al are getting tweaked again?

Da Vinci going from +1 to +3 for workshops is a nice tweak.

Now you need 15 population to get the 50% bonus (was 10 pop)

Some really big changes:

- Rationalism has been nerfed. You now need 15 population to get +50% science. (Also they mentioned about Adj. points so maybe you now need +4 adj. instead of +3 to get the other +50% science boost.)
- Later policy cards that give you GG points have been buffed in a big way. For example "Invention" policy card now gives you +4 GE points AND +2 GE points for every workshop.

I have added all the changes to the Features Thread, please let me know if i missed anything

Byzantium doesn't get free units from capturing cities with Entertainment Complexes anymore. Good call.
I thought you would be unhappy with this arrangement, Emperor Basil II.

Just realized those early Barb camps are going to be a touch more difficult to take out

There is a small change to Raj policy card. However the change can't be seen completly. (Trade routes to city states gives influence, maybe?)
poista3.PNG

- Later policy cards that give you GG points have been buffed in a big way. For example "Invention" policy card now gives you +4 GE points AND +2 GE points for every workshop.
I hope they at least tested it ... otherwise we need even more new great people :old:

I hope they at least tested it ... otherwise we need even more new great people :old:
I wish for Ulugh Beg to come into Civ 6 as a Great Scientist.

I'm sure he kisses all the statues all the time. :D
He might of though it was a cat, but then realized it was just a regular barbarian wolf, without the Scout Cat DLC installed. :lol:

Professional Sports boost now will be more manageable.
In other news, as Babylon was rather weak on release, these changes bring them up to par with the others ;)

This is the Best Update they have released Yet!

you can already do that with YnAMP :)

you can already do that with YnAMP :D

you can already... ha, no, sorry, diplomacy is still locked for modding :cry:

Is it possible to make a Resource Picker (I mean modding one - Somehow just like the CS picker shown in the Update Video)?

This is the Best Update the have released Yet!

Is it possible to make a Resource Picker (I mean modding one - Somehow just like the CS picker shown in the Update Video)?
That seems a bit excessive, the Resource Picker. If they add a Leader Picker first, then I might be willing to see a Resource Picker.

you can already do that with YnAMP :)

you can already do that with YnAMP :D...

Not on console for instance.

Good changes, very good indeed. After Babylon dropped I decided to pause gaming and wait for a more stable and balanced version. I should get back into the game now.

Top Bottom