1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Deleatur's 1st Pitboss

Discussion in 'Civ4 - PitBoss Games' started by deleatur, Mar 25, 2007.

1. deleatur

deleatur Warlord

Sorry folks my system crashed for no good reason so I was forced to reload. I hope this didn't screw anybody. Further the uploader has been crashing for no good reason recently. I reload it as quick as I notice it goes down...but be aware.

2. basmans_grob

basmans_grob Chieftain

The Greek ministry of information have released the following press statement.

‘The liberation of the French from their oppressors advanced today as the French military was removed from Paris.

Hundreds of former French subjects could be seen lining the streets and cheering as the Greek advance forces entered the former capital.

The remains of the French army were quickly rounded up but not before they destroyed what they could of the cities already overloaded civic buildings. We the Greeks hope that the whole world will join us in condemning this act as it leaves thousands of innocents with a struggle to maintain a normal life.

The Greek military took on the might of the French forces with a display of skill and strength that the French could not match. The city was liberated with no major losses on the Greek side and the further liberation France is expected soon.

On a related note a group of French workers were released by an advance guard of Greek cavalry and were so pleased that they have pledged themselves to the Greek cause.’

End of statement

I grant you I was fairly lucky there. I had a 66%, 50%, 70% then a 99% battle and I won them all. I was kind of hoping that Paris was the holy city when this was started but sadly it seems that further east.

3. JMaltman

JMaltman Prince

I'll be away from tomorrow morning through Monday night. Would anyone mind terribly if I just queued things up after my next turn rather than get a 3 turn replacement?

4. classical_hero

classical_hero In whom I trust

No really, for such a short trip.

Spoiler :
    This is now the perfect chance to declare on him. :mischief:

5. basmans_grob

basmans_grob Chieftain

Hi guys,

Just a heads up. I'm not sure I did what I was meant to.

Its been 16 hours since the last turn and I was trying to wait until Phabuk had moved before I did to advoid a double move. However its got a bit late for me so I needed to move before I went to bed as I wasn't planning on getting up at 6am!

Phabuk had logged on in this turn but not done anything and logged out very quickly.

I hope thats alright.

6. namliaM

namliaM Deity

This time I have been pushing it to wait on you Basmans, but I am stuck on time and going to bed... Wont be awake before the turnflip so...

It is better anyway (I think and hope you agree), if I go first in the turns.

7. namliaM

namliaM Deity

My connection is timing out :(

and it looks like I might not make it back in time to do my turn if the turntimer stays in its current timeslot :eek:

8. deleatur

deleatur Warlord

System will be down tomorrow from 10:00 PM (-7 GMT) to noon. I am on the west coast of the USA so someone check my GMT (note to self learn to think more globally. I will try to finish up move junk around quicker than that but no promises.

9. Maydrock

Maydrock Prince

I just had some kind of connection problem when logging into the game. I just waited a few minutes for namliam to log out and everything went fine. Here's a screen shot.

10. deleatur

deleatur Warlord

Sudden power outage for no good reason in Susanville so we have to go back to the autosave. Sorry for the shoddy electrical system in California.

11. classical_hero

classical_hero In whom I trust

Teh game is down.

12. deleatur

deleatur Warlord

The power went down again last night after I got the game back up and I wanted to wait to see if they were going to get a handle on the problem before I restarted the game again. No bad weather and it wasn't crazee hot so no good reason for power problems. Anyway the game is back up with the clock set at 20 hours...well 19 hours and 57 minutes. Sorry for the problems.

13. Maydrock

Maydrock Prince

I broke my game some how copying files in preps for doing a dual install. I will fix the problem tomorrow morning, but I have to get to work right now. So, I will miss my turn, but shouldn't be to much of a problem.

14. Maydrock

Maydrock Prince

I'm all set now. Sorry for any delays.

15. Maydrock

Maydrock Prince

I don't know what's up with my name. I can't change it using pre or post v313 Warlords in MP. It won't even let me delete the characters "Dell".

16. basmans_grob

basmans_grob Chieftain

I've made a little bit of a mistake and forgot I was going away this weekend :blush:.

I'll try to get somebody to cover for me but all I can do is say sorry. I'll be back on Tuesday.

17. JMaltman

JMaltman Prince

Hello everyone,

due to offline time commitments, I've had to bow out of this game. But my immediate replacement - whiplash - who many of you know - has been briefed on the full diplomatic situation in the game, so should be able to continue on with all existing relationships in tact. Please get in touch with him and welcome him to the game, in whatever manner seems appropriate. ;)

This has been a good one - thanks deleatur for organizing, and I'll still be around, just too busy, unfortunately. :(

18. whiplash_CDC

whiplash_CDC King

Is she Monica?

19. whiplash_CDC

whiplash_CDC King

I could probably dig it out from the 15 pages of posting here, but can someone save me the trouble and post the civstats address and registration password?

20. whiplash_CDC

whiplash_CDC King

Hmmmm....

After seeing what happened last turn, it hardly matters.