1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Deleatur's 1st Pitboss

Discussion in 'Civ4 - PitBoss Games' started by deleatur, Mar 25, 2007.

1. Maydrock

Maydrock Prince

Good fight bjark. I sent you a message over at civstats.

2. bjarkekr

bjarkekr King

replied... And yes, good fight :)

3. classical_hero

classical_hero In whom I trust

The game is down, so please bring up at about 20:00GMT so that I can play my turn, since I am the only one still to play.

4. deleatur

deleatur Warlord

Hello all. Sorry I have been away from the forum for so long. For some reason my ISP is having intermitant connectivity problems (seems like we have all been through this before.) Anyway, I will keep you posted on that. My wife shut the computer down this morning and brought it up so my last save is with 8 hours til turn flip and Phabuk and Classical Hero still to go. I saw Classicals and my only question is when is 20:00 GMT? If either Phabuk or Classical hasn't played before turn flip I will freeze the turn until a time when I can get them both logged in. I will also use this marvelous intrawebs thing to figure out what time 20:00 GMT is. Sorry for the problem and my recent and prolonged lack of checking in here. My life has been chaos and I have been happy to just keep the game up.

Thanks
    David

5. basmans_grob

basmans_grob Chieftain

*sniff*

Well at least I lasted longer than some.....

First MP game over and a usefull lesson learnt, don't think that open border treaties mean 'no attack treaties'!

6. oyzar

oyzar Have quit civ/forums

open borders are often used as free scouting of your future empire.. This is done in SP too...

7. classical_hero

That has never been the case. You always need to have a deeper friendship than that.

8. deleatur

deleatur Warlord

I have been really light on the reins in this game because it was moving so well but now I have to give a warning to a player and also warn all of you that I may have to pause the game if he doesn't loggin. So Maydrock has until the end of this turn to take his turn. If he doesn't I will halt the game until I can find a replacement.

I will let all of you know if I am forced to pause the game.

9. deleatur

deleatur Warlord

Game frozen until I hear from Maydrock or we get a new player. I will keep you guys posted.

10. namliaM

namliaM Deity

Patiently awaiting :(

Strange that Maydrock would disappear like this? He was really into this game :goodjob:

Good thing you noticed too :)

11. bjarkekr

bjarkekr King

I dont mind taking over if he stays away.. :)

12. deleatur

deleatur Warlord

I personally have no problem with adding Bjark in Maydrock's position. Since Maydrock killed Bjark he has no ax to grind and I think this way he will continue the Maydrock-Classical Hero alliance. If I hear no protest I will restart the game tomorrow morning (-7 GST I think...what do I know I am an ugly american.) With Bjark taking over for Maydrock.

13. namliaM

namliaM Deity

Me, I dont mind.... I dont even think I met Bjarke untill he was just about to get killed :(

-7 sounds about right, but I think you either mean GMT (old name) or UST (new name)

Greets

14. classical_hero

No wonder I could not get into this game. Yeah it would be alright for Bjakrer to take over from Maydrock.

15. deleatur

deleatur Warlord

I wanted to start this up when I got up this morning but the baby got her 6 month shots this morning(of course I had to take her.) This meant no time for daddy. I will try to launch at lunch.

16. classical_hero

Is this going down for Christmas?

17. Phabuk

Phabuk Warlord

Is it possible to turn me into AI for the next few days? I won't be able to play for 3 turns... thanks

18. deleatur

deleatur Warlord

We had 100 mph winds in the mountians (that is 160 kph for those folk who use the more logical metric system.) Knocked me down for five hours. Two more storms are supposed to be headed this way...I will keep you posted.

19. classical_hero

You must live in California then.

20. bjarkekr

bjarkekr King

kmac has made a double move this turn.. I declared war after he made his turn and moved units to his front town. Now after I moved he has moved more units up to the town.

That IS a double move.