demo game publicity

Leowind

Emperor
I PMed Duke o'York and Kev, two previously very involved players, to let them know we were talking about a new game. I don't know DoY's status; he left because of job change and computer access, so he may not be around :(. If anyone knows anybody who might be interested in the next game, now would probably be a good time to get them invited.

Now a question, how do I put a link to the game 3 subforum in my sig? Can anyone help or point me to where the instructions might be?

You go into your User CP, then select Edit Profile. In the signature section you can paste something like:

[*color=blue][*url=http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=94]Be part of the Civ II Democracy Game[*/color][*/url]

Just take out the *'s for it to work.

You can change the text to say what you want, and change the color as well.

I PMed Kev too in january when I saw he had posted in the GOTM forum but he never read the PM and hasn't been online since january 13...

Well, for some reason I don't get notified at my email address when I have PM's here. Sorry to have not replied for so long.

Yeah, business and family have kept me busy enough to miss out on a lot here, but I'm going to try to be by more.

Looks like all is going well with the DGII. Nice job to all. I'll have to read up on the ideas for DGIII and see what's what.

Jayne, your ad is : "Join the new Civ III Democracy Game"

Isn't it better to saw : the Civ2' DemoGame3" ??
Or you want to catch the many amateurs of CivIII ?

Elsaak: I know, I spotted it this morning!! The link was right though!! I'm advertising at Gamecatcher too.

Maybe we can post some of our final screenshots (minus the Mr. President the Worthless one, of course. :lol: ) on the civfanatics.com hompage, along with a summary of the last few years of the Great Republic of the New United Fanatica.

Hi all..

Although i've been around here for quite a while, i don't really post alot.. I'm mostly just reading the board for usefull info..

This democracy game seems rather cool though, can i participate in any way? Might actually get me posting :D

Of course! Please participate! Right now, we are in the process of setting up the next Democracy Game. Feel free to post whatever opinions you may have on the subject.

Welcome to Fanatica!

I'll join the Demo Game! :)

Woohoo, new players :D Welcome, welcome, welcome DvR and Puglover. This is a perfect time to join, as we're just setting up a new game. Check out the sticky threads in the Civ 2 Demo game 2 forum to get an idea what the demo game is like and how it's played, then by all means post your ideas, opinions, and vote in the polls here as we get the new game started. :)

Jup did that..
So should i reply to the 'National Registry - The New World' thread in the Demo game II forum? or will there be a new thread in the Demo game III forum?
Since as i read, not everybody who first signed in there participates anymore..

Top Bottom