Demotivational Posters thread 2: Now with 100% more Demotivation!

You could disband units for the shields in 2 IIRC.

You can do that in the late games too, it just doesn't work on wonders.

You can do that in the late games too, it just doesn't work on wonders.

No you can't. (if the late games are 4 and 5). We're both talking about civilization, right? :rolleyes:

I haven't played the first civ, and I don't remember how it worked in Civ3, but you can buy/rush wonders in Civ 2, 4 and Alpha Centaury, but it's more expansive then usual buildings (4 energy for one production instead of 2 : 1 in SMAC).
You can't rush wonders in Civ 5 except with a Great Engineer, and you don't get production for disbanding units in 4 and 5.

My bad, it's just 3, I'm confusing myself. :crazyeye:

Good line, but I don't get the picture of Jack Sparrow (haven't seen the film).

That huge book is the Pirate Code, and the guy with the hand on the book is Jack's father and Keeper of the Pirate's Code. A Pirate King is voted in from amongst all the Pirate Lords and only he can declare war. However, there has never been a Pirate King because all the Pirate Lords always vote for themselves

Spoiler In case you want to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 3 and don't want me to spoil the events of a very dramatic scene :
...until Elizabeth Swan gets very controversially voted to be Pirate King due to Will voting for her instead of himself. She promptly declares war on Lord Beckett and Davy Jones to stop their reigns of terror.

Spoiler also from the third movie :
Jack was the one who voted for Elizabeth, not Will. Will was with Beckett and Davy Jones at the time.

Feminists now strive for equality? :lol:

Oh, and while I won't be defending the nazis, there were regimes that killed more people than the nazis - if you consider that all lives are equally worth it, they weren't the worst.

Feminists now strive for equality? :lol:

Oh, and while I won't be defending the nazis, there were regimes that killed more people than the nazis - if you consider that all lives are equally worth it, they weren't the worst.
Please, let's not start either of those arguments.

Top Bottom